this must be a first

one litre wonder ;)

its 20oC in the house and i am freezing my nut off sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> soooooooooooooo cold..............

so whats the weather like where you are , here its been pissin it down for days with quite a wind sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Well, it IS Scotland! What do you expect??!! Lol

It's gorgeous here, except that I can't enjoy it cos I'm at work, so at least you get to laugh back at me!

Its 34 degrees here at home, and was 36 in school. Only theres no sun, just thick cloud and its felt like its about to storm for a week now. Really heavy weather.

20 degrees and your cold, god, your just like Sarah!

god, your just like Sarah!

You've no idea how hard it is for me to resist a comment following that!!

i dunno tho, ppl saying it is scotland and all, but everytime i have been anywhere in scotland its been just as hot as back at home,

Was on the Isle of Mull 2 weeks back and i came home with peeling skin and looked like a tomato.

this week here its bin around 23 - 28 degrees

yeah we are used to the rain , we are used to the cold , we are NOT used to the heat so when it does go hot then our normal temps feel cold sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> and i was expecting a slaggin about the mighty 1litre there laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> instead crusoe and his plastic car gets it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Edited by one litre wonder ;)

As Crowded House put it:

Four Seasons in one day...

Already today we've had:

Sun

Wind

Rain

More wind

Currently overcast and its only 8am!

And now today its sunny(ish). My friggin roof started leaking last night, my bedroom now has a bucket sitting in the middle of mybedroom! There building a new school near me and all th elocal roofers are workingon that and no-one can come out and fix it! Baws!!