Half way to lupo land...

loopy_lass

thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" /> my savings account for my lupo is now half way to what i want to spend on a nice sexy lupo for me!! BUT i now have the option of borrowing money if the absolute perfect one comes along... so am keeping my eye open for one, i'm so excited! could be a couple more months until i get one but i dont want to rush into buying the first one i see, as i said its gotta be perfect! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> cant wait to be part of the lupo world wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> Edited by loopy_lass

thats why i'm no hurry to buy one as i want to save a bit more first to prevent borrowing too much. i'm still completely undecided on what model to get. i did consider an SDi, but think i'll stick to an S or maybe even a sport. the only thing putting me off a sport is the difference in insurance to the S!! but i guess it would be worth it innocent.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":innocent:" border="0" alt="innocent.gif" /> what sort of mpg do you guys get from your sports and S's? unsure.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

there isnt much difference in mpg between the sport and s. i'd buy a sport if u can afford it as they have a few nice touches like the centre exit exhaust and rear discs. but if insurance is a concern then the s is the way forward.

there isnt much difference in mpg between the sport and s. i'd buy a sport if u can afford it as they have a few nice touches like the centre exit exhaust and rear discs. but if insurance is a concern then the s is the way forward.

Hiya,

our 1.4s - that passed its MOT yesterday BTW !!! we get approx 300 miles from a full tank - approx 40mpg i think - based on mainly town driving and weekend trips in the country etc. Insurance for me is £210 fully comp - am an old fart u see biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Gotta sell our loop - see the thread. Very sad if she has to go.

• 4 weeks later...

today i found a cute lime green loop on autotrader, 34000 miles, mot and tax, fsh, £2300! i thought i would be on to a winner... rang up for more info to find it hasnt got central locking or electric windows sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> call me fussy but i have been wivout e/w and c/l for so long that i want it on the loop!! totally gutted as she said she'd take £2100 for it sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> hey ho, keep on looking

Why not look at a cost to retro fit it - if the total still comes to less than other ones you are looking at then you could go for it anyway?

Just an idea smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

have found another one!!! T reg in yellow, its a 1.4 S with low mileage. sounds fantastic, off to view it tonight... hopefully biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

nice one hope it all works out. seems u get a choice over there. i bought a dark green one which was double bought so i let the girl take it caus she was cute lol. already paid for insurance on it so had to find another one pronto. lucky the beast turned up.

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> she sold it!! just as i was about to leave to go and see it she rang to say some other f****r bought it. im gutted, it was just what i wanted sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

dont worry about it im in the same boat sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> . im lookin for a lupo between £2000-£3000. have you seen the black one then it has been on "trader" for a while.

dont worry about it im in the same boat sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> . im lookin for a lupo between £2000-£3000. have you seen the black one then it has been on "trader" for a while.

yeah, not too sure about that one coz its been on there so long. theres a nice one in north wales but thats like 4 hours from me! good luck with your search too!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

lets just hope that one comes along soon jen, i'm getting so impatient coz i keep seeing them around and i love them!! hoping i might win the lottery so i can get a gti instead laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />