Milton Keynes Meet

1 Litre Screamer

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted I couldnt make it in the end.

But I had the joy of driving down the M11, M25 and M4 at 20mph... angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

Dropped my girlfriend off at Standsted, and even after a 45min delay she still got to her parents (in Spain) before I got to my parents in Bath... confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

looked good, bit more notice next time and ill be there. I spent the weekend in Donnington park watchin motogp and sweating like a *******!

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

You cauld have come and beat us all at bowling!

Missed not having you there sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

awww bless u!!

Sat i was extremely drunk in the pub watching the football.. lol

If you have another one in MK, someone please pm or msn me if I don't see the thread as I'll come along if I'm not busy smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I was not around Saturday anyway, too busy ragging a mk5 GTI on test drive, watching the football and trespassing in Blenheim Palace laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

awww bless u!!

Sat i was extremely drunk in the pub watching the football.. lol

Thats why we went bowling to avoid the football lol

Will sort a date out for early next month if thats o.k and it gives every one a notice, will have a date up by the end of this week hopefully biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Looking foreward to it allready tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

this looked ace, im up for sailing down to the next one if thats cool. when will it be?

we may orgasnise another meet for later this month. Either Luke or myself will post to give everyone time to arrange a suitable date for all.

Daz