B&B Exhaust

Just found this exhaust, 348euros, looks pretty sweet, german website i presume.. in english though.

clicky

gal_g_l5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

loving the look of the whole car to be honest!

Considered one of those before l got mine but l wasn't sure how it would sit on a Gti. Thats the 1.8T conversion they did. Sweet little motor aint it!!

C

Considered one of those before l got mine but l wasn't sure how it would sit on a Gti. Thats the 1.8T conversion they did. Sweet little motor aint it!!

C

so it is a GTI exhaust then? would look so much better if it was tucked up in a GTI/sport cut out.

Not really sure. Maybe some one else could spread some light. I couldn't really fathom it as thats a 1.8T car but they advertise the exhaust for standard Lupo's so how does the real one differ?

I think DTM exhausts should stay on a 90s BMW.

Dont think they suit the shape of the rear end at all.

I dont think any exhaust other than twin round pipes look good on the Loop.

But its all down to opinions anyway.

Just for intrest, heres some more pics of that little stunner bblupo4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

bblupo3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

bblupo2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

bblupo1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

well thats it really, at the end of it all its your motor, and you have to be happy with it! I think it looks sweet, but im 19.. so in a couple of years I may think it looks gash, just like the time i liked lexus lights! errgh...

best looking tailpipe/exhaust for a sport/gti i've seen is the scorpion evo r is it? on exxx arosa's motor.. thats sweet!

Just for intrest, heres some more pics of that little stunner TomsLupo3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by GTi T

really dont like the exhaust in the top pic.

if it rains would water gather inside it? it would be too easy to reverse into a kerb or something. and is it even legal as it stickes out past the furthest point of the car? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

anyway. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

wonder what the bonnet vent would look like if it was further towards the front of the car and smoother lines? would be interested to see a cooper s type scoop. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />