No Rice 14th June

sleeky tdi

Right, anyone coming tho this next week?

If so anyone wanna meet up at South Mimm's and go down from there, Me and Steve so far... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Lee.

I'm hoping to be there... got my exam tomorrow afternoon so it mostly depends on how the exam goes & how shitty I feel afterwards.

I've got a stinking cold & the most effort I've managed so far this week was showering & going out to witness my friends seperation agreement this afternoon...

I'll also be without the loop as its not back from the bodyshop yet - I'll be micra powered if I go...

Viva la micra eh!

Right the situation as the weathers gone all a bit crap, im only going to go if the weathers decent, dont see much point travelling all that way if its going to be chucking it down!

If the weather is all good we are meet at 6.30 at South Mimms!

Lee.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Well i be keeping a eye on the weather biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> so if weather crap might not come

What time does this goes on till? I dont get home from work till about 6.30.

(just found the website!)

Edited by Max69vk

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> see you all after 6pm then biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Obviously I didn't make it there tonight...

I'm still feeling crappy from this cold & mentally exhausted from my exam.

Hope you guys had a goodun though. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Just got in, what a top night! Had a great time. Nice to see a decent turnout from club lupo too biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Will get some pics up tomorrow, took loads, lol.

Lee.

had a great time! good lupo turnout too! good to say hello to some i chat to on msn! will post pics up!

Was good to meet a few people & put faces to the names! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Right then, pictures!

All of mine can be found here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/p.purches/Arosa/No-Rice/

Heres some of my fav's, got the tripod out when it was getting dark so got some nice shots 35.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

36.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

38.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

(That Corrado was my fav car 39.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

42.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Oh and a shot of steve on the way home 43.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Lee.