Lots of questions.......

Max69vk

Right, I've decided Im going to wire the fogs to the original switch so as to remove the temptation to drive with the fronts on a' la chav style (if the fronts come on so will the rears)!

Next thing is getting the alloys polished. Can I find any companies who'll reply to my emails about getting them done? Can i f*ck! I've decided I might give them a go myself, can anybody reccomend a kit?

Cheers for the tips/link, that company looks like they do a good job on the alloys but they will only polish flat faced rims + they want £60 for a courier! ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I'm thinking of going for the polishing kit just to do the dish on the alloy leaving the spokes in silver & I'll use a dremmel for the 'tight' areas where the spokes join the rim. Luckily I have a spare rim with a slight 'chunk' missing out of it blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> so I can use that as a practise rim.