My Green Lupo

Philpy

This is my new lupo that i got a month ago it's my first car

it's a

Pee Green 1.4s 3dr lupo

done a little photoshop on the fornt to hide the number plate

the soXwal sticker is my brothers web site that hes working on it's dedicated to VW's in wales

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6041/sowellcar3ci.jpg

Looks good, love that colour on a lupo. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

what is the so-wal website address? it's not on any search engines.

very nice! i love that colour! my first loop was in that green and he was a great head turner smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> you got any plans?

welcome to the club

Jen x

Yeh, were are you? There's quite a few Loops in south Wales. Look out for me! Exactely the same as yours but with a little' Longlife poking out the back biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

can some one tell me how to stop the service warning flashing on my display panel just come up a day ago and i keep pressing the button but when i restart the car same thing lol

o and loopyling im in the Llantrisant area smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Nice one

any one got some suggestions what i can do to my lupo

eg head unit,speakers,lowering or wheels if i can find the some more money lol

or just some suggestions on little mods that you all think are cool like takeing of the door strips

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by Philpy

When we modded Jens green 1.0 we just added black details. Like spraying the front grille and badge metallic black, along with all the rear badges.

We also blackened the insides of the headlights (well, paulbin did the work on that smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ). Havea search through Jens images I'm sure there are loads of the green beast lurking about