L 4 UPO Silver GTI - in Tetbury, Glos. Friday 12th May

Dope

Not to worry people, its probably Chris in my old car smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

The plate is in the process of being changed over to his personalised plate.

Rob smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yes that would be me. It spends nearly everyday in Tetbury now. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Whereabouts was it spotted?

So whats all this about thepolice then?? blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

They found out it was you that planned that bank robbery and are trying to catch you wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> You'd best watch out if you see any coppers about tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Really, its because another Lupo was spotted with (they thought) the same plate, so the police were told in case someone was copying smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Funny, im sure the bank robbery was next weekend tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Plate come off tomorrow morning though sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Yes that would be me. It spends nearly everyday in Tetbury now. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Whereabouts was it spotted?

It was on the Cirencester road, sort of near Tescos. I'd just done a beer run on my way home from work…

So do you work/live round that area?

I live in Avening but spend most weekends in Tetbury. Its parked in the Priory pretty much every evening on the weekend so if you pass by you will probably be seeing alot of it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yeah I'll probably see it quite often then - I live up on Rodborough Common and go though Avening and Tetbury twice a day on my way to work at Dyson.

If you get flashed by a black Vento it's only me!