Rear speakers on a lupo?

nice install but unless you have the door open isnt the sound stage very low? like the mids going into the side of the seats, personally i would have placed the 6 inch in the original position and placed the smaller mid and the tweeter higher up and more spread out to give a better effect, clean install tho, good old genny eh!

lol fair enough, looks neat, probs sounds a bit too muffled though! I would say subs under the seat are a better idea or boot which is ideal to fill the rear. I saw a really dodgy looking lupo install, let me find it.

edit: cant find it but i did fint this one-

DSCF0534.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by jthedriva

Id be supprised if it sounds muffled.

It makes very little diffrence where the subs are located, so long as the subs are not being used for mid bass.

There is no space under the seats, take a look, theres a couple of inch if that.

Nice instal that one.

Hes a member on here, competes in SQ IIRC.

Id be supprised if it sounds muffled.

It makes very little diffrence where the subs are located, so long as the subs are not being used for mid bass.

There is no space under the seats, take a look, theres a couple of inch if that.

Nice instal that one.

Hes a member on here, competes in SQ IIRC.

you can get flat subs (a couple of inches deep and small magnet) low power but in a fibreglass box it does the job. the first picture i could imagine that it wont be as clear will all the sound coming from such a low postion, none of it directional and not very small sound stage (similar to if you only had coxial speakers in the door (all ber them very powerful clean ones!) SQ is so hard to stay with unless youy do a budget class, and even then a lifetime experience of creating systems cant teach you perfect sound staging and set up, good luck to him!

Could a small sub or something similar be fitted into a panel to replace the one on the inside of the hatch? Or is that a load of rubbish?