Iver, May?

tdwindustries

That'll be a no for Park Royal then.

Turning Point or Crooked Billet?

Turning point is good idea in the Summer as you can sit outside on the patio next to the canal. On no account do you want to sit inside. It's just been refurbed by a couple of gay hairdressers in lurid pink. The owner of the notorious Quackers bar/pick up joint at Little Britain lake just round the corner bought out the pub about 6 months ago and hired someone with very strange tastes to restyle it. Not sure what the food is like but the beer is ok.

Not sure where else to suggest apart from the Auberge pub in Uxbridge at the far end of the high street just off the A40 right next to the Chimes shopping centre with attached car park. The pub has a good atmosphere and is built in the style of an old thatched barn with old timbers and wattle and daub construction. Serves a wide range of trad and Belgian beers and right next to a Pizza Express.

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Doh ! Just realised that there's a couple of pubs in nearby Denham just off the A40 that are both good alternatives and serve food. The "Swan" http://www.goodguides.co.uk/pubs/pubdetail..._id=-1313970815 which is a cheapish restaurant in the evening and the Falcon Inn just over the road. Parking is a bit of a pain but should be ok. A nicer area than Uxbridge and only 2 miles from the Crooked Billet.

Edited by Dominicl

bossjohnc

Al

Snoop

Adam K - but will be there about 8.30 cos i have an exam till 8.

Dominicl

Edited by Dominicl

3.5 people - I don't think I can make it now sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Sorry sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Might as well wait for June then.

You might as well, because I'll be there too biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />