south yorkshire dubs (updated)

liam..

• 2 weeks later...

ahhhhh nice one mate what lupo do you have? hopefully mine should be relatively finished on the outside for th tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> is...

whos the guy from southyorkshire dubs that drives a red d reg polo, with all its badges missing on back, and bumper missing - and has tiny tiny little wing mirrors?

the only polo ive seen on there is liams new ride...

didnt get a pic but it had a syd sticker in the back which was the web address...

that would be me... u see it at the show?

nah, i was behind ya and to the side of ya going down brookhill towards shalesmoor on the a61 north smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I was in the blue leon biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

nah, i was behind ya and to the side of ya going down brookhill towards shalesmoor on the a61 north smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I was in the blue leon biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

cant remember that mate.... did we race? bet i won!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thinking about making an appearance for this one, who's going? Anyone meeting up first?

C

cant remember that mate.... did we race? bet i won!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

nah didnt race - Ive only a 1.4 leon, but your car was low with them ickle wheels on - followed ya all the way from the uni tramstop part of the a61 smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

where is ya bumper?

nah didnt race - Ive only a 1.4 leon, but your car was low with them ickle wheels on - followed ya all the way from the uni tramstop part of the a61 smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

where is ya bumper?

i dont have a bumper yet but im on the look out for one!!

K well l'm gonna be there tomorrow, probably coming from the east near Doncaster. Anyone else coming? This'll be a great meet if the weather holds for us.

like i said on the SYD forum

hahah w00t a fellow lupo boy if ya see me in my red sport come over and talk to us...yours is the silver one with the black splitties and sticker pimpd yeh?

ill becoming from lincoln way, not decided which way that im going... fingers crossed for nice weather, cause my car is gonna be shiney!!! lmao

Dont know if I will be able to make it, with no bike and whip lash I dont fancy driving the car.

If I turn up I turn up sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />