PIC00232.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

26263744.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

ba6a6fae.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well cheers for the comments i am keeping it like this for now i like it

i will be changing the wheels in the future would like something with a lip on it

when i get the money every thing will be smoothed and colour coded when that will be i don't know

im actually quite liking the black side skirts, go well with the bumpers! not keen on the front splitter though, would look better lowered more if you want it that low at the front smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Jen x

Dont lower it if your planning on keeping that front splitter biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> because you will lose it very easily

Looks good mate anyway

looks smart mate thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" /> only thing that doesnt really go with the car is the splitter a 2000 ibiza cupra splitter would go better if thats the look your after

what exhaust is that by the way?

wayne

looks smart mate thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" /> only thing that doesnt really go with the car is the splitter a 2000 ibiza cupra splitter would go better if thats the look your after

what exhaust is that by the way?

wayne

yeah i did want the one off the ibiza but it was to low was thinking about the one u sed but couldn't find and this one didn't cost me n e thing so its no hard loss if i do come to change it

the exhaust is a savage letterbox one, want to get the hole for the exhaust filled in a bit, was going to get a different lower apron but it seems to be a one bumper thought the bottom black bit was seperate but its not

• 2 weeks later...

Front splitter is hobbile, the bumper being grilled, it looks like theres like 3 splitters on top of each other, if your going have sideskirts you'll need to colour code front bumper, without front spliter, and obviously colour code back bumper and sideskirts, love the back box, the letter box is the best you can get imo, but your is hanging a little low, you need to fill the gap wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />, try and get it like ross's old GTI, he had a letter box zaust which fixed snugly.. This is all my opinion.

yeah i did want the one off the ibiza but it was to low was thinking about the one u sed but couldn't find and this one didn't cost me n e thing so its no hard loss if i do come to change it
hope it isnt nabbed like alot of the ones on cars round here wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> my ibiza one was £22 with vat and looked smart on the cinq but would be a bit low on an arosa/lupo
the exhaust is a savage letterbox one, want to get the hole for the exhaust filled in a bit, was going to get a different lower apron but it seems to be a one bumper thought the bottom black bit was seperate but its not
Was going for a savage myself but was told they sound a bit raspy on smaller engines, fitted a 5" jap box on bros corsa sport (actually looks quite nice) and it sounds sweet but hes lost quite a bit of take off and top end due to back pressure being lost, have you found this also?

wayne

• 2 weeks later...

this are the new rims i am getting for my lupo should have them in about 3 weeks i hope. They are 15" rondells and 7" wide gunna strech 195/45's over them let me know wot u all think

lupowivrondells.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

The dish wont be anything like on the photoshop picture you've done...

If your going as low as in the photoshop youre gone be having problems with the front wheels catching unless you can get them in ET40/42

Looks sweet mate but 15's wont look that big in the arches like they do on the photoshop sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> will be a nice mod though smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

wayne

Edited by The subtle modder

ok i have redone the rims this it wot they will really will look like i have a 40mm drop aready and the wheels are the same offset as the ones i already have they are just 1" wider so don't think i will have a problem

newrims.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

this is the pic of the wheel and the dish is that big

Design58_394_3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by dean

They'll look great on your car mate, i've always liked those wheels. Hopefully the dish will be that big, but that pic is probably of a 10 inch wide wheel. You will have a dish, just not as big as that. Let's hope you prove me wrong though mate!