Just had some devestating news.

Nicki

Am so sorry to hear this Nicki sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

My thoughts are with you all.

Edited by Fran

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Sorry for the ill timed text the other evening, being off the forum I didn't know, awful news, no right words for this sort of stuff.

Thanks for your support guys, it *really* is appreciated.

No worries Andy - couldn't have timed it better actually, it was the only thing to make me smile the whole evening. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

No worries Andy - couldn't have timed it better actually, it was the only thing to make me smile the whole evening. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Well I suppose thats something, I was sitting on the ferry actually intending to say thank you for calling on Thursday after the meet to check I wasn't lost, but forgot while typing it.

I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin's daughter. It must have been an awful shock. I can only hope she went quickly and didn't suffer.