VW summer nights 7, this sunday 30th.....

G-Chi-i

So the weather has done as we all expected! angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> I got there to find around 20 v-dubs in the rain. After half hour of chatting I decided to get out of the rain and head on home. I think this should be moved a little closer to the summer time!!! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

yeh, the rain did spoil things! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> but it was a nice little turn out, eveyone was stood under the trolley park lol

ye i went home early due to the rain any 1 got any piccys?

I got some but i need to edit them all yet. I'll post them up later.

There were a lot of nice cars there. Spotted a couple of nice lupos, one of which i guess was Ross now i've read this thread.

Seen the pics on Demon, have to say the weather put me off but had made other plans as well. As about moving it more to the summer, that doesn't gaurantee good weather but they do plan a couple of those nights in the year.

Seen the pics on Demon, have to say the weather put me off but had made other plans as well. As about moving it more to the summer, that doesn't gaurantee good weather but they do plan a couple of those nights in the year.

Aye it was alright for a bit but once it started peeing it down it wasn't much fun. Shame seeing as it's been ok the rest of the week but never mind.

My photo's are up here, click this but here's the lupo ones i took.

IMG_3284_copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

IMG_3296_copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

IMG_3305_copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

IMG_3331_copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

IMG_3332_copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

I was just about to ask the same question. those rims looks well smart

Just fancied a change. Got these rim's quite cheap off of alex so made a nice profit on the d90's!

pic's look good Chris mate!

cant beleave i missed this just up the road to bug*er angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />