OK need a little help with my battery :)

I like the new Penut Butter Kit Kats biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Had one of em along with a bag of Nobby's Nuts (chilli ones) last Friday.

A bit of agro going on in this one me thinks.

Cozboz, I think you've taken stuff to heart (although I can see why). We all get some sarcastic comments thrown at us on here sometimes. It's just par for the course. If you were to be bored enough to look through my posts lately, at least half of them are followed by sarcasm. For me it's just part of the whole CL experience (and life in general!).

Seriously, I'm glad you've got it sorted. It's a conversion I've been thinking of for a while, but as it looks like the Loop will probably be going later this year, I don't see the point now. As I said before - I'm very keen on people learning for themselves, picking people's brains, and making mistakes that don't cost too much. So good on you.

PS...just in case this taking things too seriously thing is catching, Ray, you do realise my smack in the mouth comment was a gag don't you?? Would hate to have upset another person!! Lol

Nobby's Nuts (chilli ones) last Friday.

WHose nuts? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Nobby's !!!!

Silly! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

PS...just in case this taking things too seriously thing is catching, Ray, you do realise my smack in the mouth comment was a gag don't you?? Would hate to have upset another person!! Lol

WHAT?!?!? Now he tells me... wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

No I didn't... and like I said to save you the trouble of travelling I got one of my guys in the office to smack me in the mouth. ermm.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ermm:" border="0" alt="ermm.gif" />

Damn...

censored.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":censored:" border="0" alt="censored.gif" />

Oh! no... sorry... you're off the hook. I just asked him (the guy who hit me) and he said he wanted to do it anyway 'cause apparently I'm an ass!

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Ray

***EDITED to say " I'm kidding. No asses big or small were harmed in the... Ah! forget it!***

Edited by Silver!