Think ive found my wheels.

Dubweiser

Ive search high and low for the past two month for wheels and i think ive finally found the wheels i want, just wanted to see what you lot thought. Thought about the AZEV A's but i thought if im doing track days i need a differnt wheel. Its come down to the TEAM DYNAMICS PRO RACE 2's (BLACK). I have a silver sport.

prorace2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Let me know what you think! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Nice rim...........sure I have seen these on a GTI confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Posted up for someone to do it but no joy. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Yea thanks for that! reallymad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":reallymad:" border="0" alt="reallymad.gif" /> Still gona get them. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Nice rims, will look mint but I have a pet hate with these multi fitment rims with all wheel bolt/nut attachment holes for various PCDs on display. IMHO there should be a centre cover to hide them, do these have one?? It's a shame if they don't cos for me it completely spoils the look of the wheel.

Mark smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hey!

Theres a thread in the photoshop section if you can do better!

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

True. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hey!

Theres a thread in the photoshop section if you can do better!

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Only joking buddy, yours would be better than mine!

gallery_255_5_67714.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />
whos isa this lupo? me and Andy saw a very similar one (silver gti with grey bathursts) leave ultimate dubs show early but neither of us could figure out who it was but it looked sweet shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

wayne