Urgent bike choice.

Tigz™

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Promise you won't get upset if I bin it? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Now Ive heard how many times you bent yours Im not so sure lol

Wow tigz, thats one awesome ride!

How much did it set you back?

I paid £1500 for the bike and the paddock stand.

He also gave me a 'worn twice' leather jacket to match. Very good deal.

Better add another £60 to that LOLOL

What can I say, lol

Should have noticed the dark blue T5 estate I was over taking, but you live and learn*

£60 and 3 points, not bad in 24 hours biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Had a total of 7 hours out on her today.

Running lovely, and running at about 9-10krpm now.

Had a race with a couple of fools in VTS, even with a bad start he got wasted!

Just finished washing the bike, polished the frame and it started to rain again!

Cant wait for the summer!

Should have noticed the dark blue T5 estate I was over taking, but you live and learn*

£60 and 3 points, not bad in 24 hours biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

LOL

SP30 ?? or DR10 ??

No it wasn't dangerous driving, other than the tarmack and hedges, the Volvo myself and the 30 sign theres nothing else on the road.

Fallen in love with a bike,

*Must not mod - Must not mod*

http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/showpos...56&postcount=13

thats a rs250 tho mate

24 hours, only took me about 8 hours to get my 1st sp30 after geting my full bike licence,oops

was caught doing stupid speed in a 30 zone past a unmarked copper about 10pm tho was nothing else on road, got away with only 3 pionts which wasnt bad for what i was doing. passed my test about 2pm that day

i picked up my ninja 636 and took it down to devon to run it in the next day.

brand new bike, documents obviously hadn't even reached the dvla cos it was 1 day old, and i got caught at 108mph as i was braking cos i had seen the blue flashing lights.

sooooooo glad they didn't catch me about a minute earlier cos i had the bike at top speed (about 170 on the clock).

lol. iv never understood why people test top speeds on cars or bikes i have yet too, dont see why (well im too scared of geting caught)

I WANT A 636 2003/2004 with the the non underseat system, but still to pionty focused looking one in green of course

lol. iv never understood why people test top speeds on cars or bikes i have yet too, dont see why (well im too scared of geting caught)

I WANT A 636 2003/2004 with the the non underseat system, but still to pionty focused looking one in green of course

it's just something u need to do.

had 180 on the clock of the R1, and it was edging towards the 186 limiter.

Thought you might wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Best thing?

Its still a stroker biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I want one badley.

Wanna buy a Y reg lol

That's one nice looking bike mate. I'm not allowed to have one (she's seen my car driving). sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Though a 6ft 6 bloke might look a bit comical on one.

Though a 6ft 6 bloke might look a bit comical on one.

im only 6 foot 4 with size 15 feet and i look comical, do i care? NOPE, as i alwasy look comical laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

that the new rs125 andi? last i heard they were planning on making a 4 stroke one as a 2 stroke one wont pass 2007 emmsions laws? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Finished work early today so called for my mate to see if he fancied a ride.

He has a Yamaha YZF 600, and I was looking forward to seeing how I could keep up.

Although the bike is much quicker, its been some 6 years since he last had a bike, and has only had this one for the past 500 miles or so.

I was leading, and with each bend I seemed to be heading further in front, he catch back up on the straights but then we'd reach another bend and I out braked him.

After we'd stopped for fuel, I was following, had no trouble keeping up on the straights, which was the biggest surprise,

Again, corners I was braking much early than needed as I was getting to close on the bend, also having to wait for him to pull out the bends.

Overtaking, there was nothing in it at lower speeds, obviously over some speed he had the edge, but I'm still stunned just how well the bike did.

Weather looks better at the weekend, so going to take a ride with him and his (more experienced) GSXR 750 riding brother, so I'll see if its the same story with a more competent rider.

Sorry for the bad pic, used my phone and forgot to change the size and quality.

620F0154.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Reading this tread is making me want another bike...

...girlfriend says noooo...

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />