Arosa sports

The subtle modder

When looking for a 1.4 arosa i spent ages ands settled on the one i have now but i really was looking for a sport yet could find none theres now THREE forsale in the classifieds angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> and although weve had very few members with them on here, these three are now for sale and a new member has joined 'Exxxtreme' arosa

just wondering why these are coming out the woodwork all of a sudden?

Add name below if you own an arosa sport i want to see how many there is shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

1)

2)

3)

4)

wayne

When looking for a 1.4 arosa i spent ages ands settled on the one i have now but i really was looking for a sport yet could find none theres now THREE forsale in the classifieds angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> and although weve had very few members with them on here, these three are now for sale and a new member has joined 'Exxxtreme' arosa

just wondering why these are coming out the woodwork all of a sudden?

Add name below if you own an arosa sport i want to see how many there is shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

1)eXXXtreme arosa (scott)

2)

3)

4)

wayne

that would be me wayne puuuuuurely based on my number plate tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

tbh ive beeen searching for a decent arosa forum since i bought the car 7months ago trying a forum seeing how that goes then signing up to another forum. i was on club lupo. club arosa but it closed down and since then have been on a quest for a friendly and useful forum.

picked my sport up in ermm shepperton

Edited by eXXXtreme arosa

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> i know club arosa going was a damn shame there was some well nice arosa's on there

And Tigz im sooooo used to your humour now coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

wayne

Edited by The subtle modder

1)eXXXtreme arosa (scott)

2)dj_slipp

3)Gavs_arosa16v

keep it going lads and ladies there must be a few more about although i know there no where near as common as the other version wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

wayne

Just the 3 of us then! Far too many.

To make us more unique, what colour is everyones?

Mine better be the only red one!

mines red! lol unlucky! bet urs dont have 17's on tho with black centers and polished lips haha of a boot build like mine tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

any pics of yours with your coilovers on?? and what coilovers did you go for?

mines red! lol unlucky! bet urs dont have 17's on tho with black centers and polished lips haha of a boot build like mine tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

any pics of yours with your coilovers on?? and what coilovers did you go for?

Nah no 17s, 16s instead. My coilovers are Highsports. I only fitted last weekend so I aint got any pics yet. Gonna tweak the height and get tracking/camber done this weekend then I'll post some pics.

My rims need a refurb, was gonna go for black with polished lip too. But might get 15s instead cos its quite bumpy with low profile tyres.

what else you done to yours? plans?

Nah no 17s, 16s instead. My coilovers are Highsports. I only fitted last weekend so I aint got any pics yet. Gonna tweak the height and get tracking/camber done this weekend then I'll post some pics.

My rims need a refurb, was gonna go for black with polished lip too. But might get 15s instead cos its quite bumpy with low profile tyres.

what else you done to yours? plans?

fitted my scorpion lupo gti back box tday looks sweet need wearing in and that but looks good

e0ffc18f.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

• 2 weeks later...

Black Sport been here ages and yea mine is one of the ones for sale: http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=17128 biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I miss my Club Arosa site *cries*. I remember most of the people's cars I had on their both mk1 and mk2's biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

1)eXXXtreme arosa (RED)

2)dj_slipp (RED)

3)Gavs_arosa16v (Ovni YELLOW)

4)matt_arosa16v (black)

5)reflexvw (yoyo yellow)

keep it going and yes matt its a damn shame the arosa club sites gone there was some nice pics on there, how come it stopped i know clublupo changed servers or something but why didny club arosa change with it?

and the arosa sports are proving to be far far rarer then the lupo version which you would have thought would keep the prices up and make them sell quick but your not having much luck are Reflex?

wayne

Its the whole oh I'd rather get a Saxo or something. A lot of my mates like my car but don't know much about it and so don't think its worth what it is. Plus they are all poor.

Tbh I knew there wouldn't be that much interest in my car unless someone really wanted it on here or SE. Had some interest but just not happening at the mo. I really want to get a new car just for a change. I love my Arosa and its not gonna go for nothing!

Its the whole oh I'd rather get a Saxo or something. A lot of my mates like my car but don't know much about it and so don't think its worth what it is. Plus they are all poor.

Tbh I knew there wouldn't be that much interest in my car unless someone really wanted it on here or SE. Had some interest but just not happening at the mo. I really want to get a new car just for a change. I love my Arosa and its not gonna go for nothing!

think positive, think about how many people know wtf an arosa is or how they perform?? veeeeeeeeeeeeeery few i only got one because i saw one on a rare occassion!

think positive, think about how many people know wtf an arosa is or how they perform?? veeeeeeeeeeeeeery few i only got one because i saw one on a rare occassion!

Thats true, when people ask what car i drive and i say an arosa they say whats one of those?

I think they are underated by most people, and i carnt understand why more didnt sell in this country

I think its a bit of a shame thats its not being made anymore and that there isnt even a replacement planned for it.

I would definately get another after this one, preferably one of the last 1.4's or maybe even a sport smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Good to see there are more Arosa owners joining here lately

Thats true, when people ask what car i drive and i say an arosa they say whats one of those?

I think they are underated by most people, and i carnt understand why more didnt sell in this country

I think its a bit of a shame thats its not being made anymore and that there isnt even a replacement planned for it.

I would definately get another after this one, preferably one of the last 1.4's or maybe even a sport smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Good to see there are more Arosa owners joining here lately

this is the only forum ive been on where arosa's are even talked about. se and seatcupra barely post about arosa's i think they are an undiscovered treasure and i love mine to bits

bet urs dont have 17's on tho with black centers and polished lips haha of a boot build like mine tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
I bet My dad can beat your dad up!

1)eXXXtreme arosa (RED)

2)dj_slipp (RED)

3)Gavs_arosa16v (Ovni YELLOW)

4)matt_arosa16v (black)

5)reflexvw (yoyo yellow)

keep it going and yes matt its a damn shame the arosa club sites gone there was some nice pics on there, how come it stopped i know clublupo changed servers or something but why didny club arosa change with it?

and the arosa sports are proving to be far far rarer then the lupo version which you would have thought would keep the prices up and make them sell quick but your not having much luck are Reflex?

wayne

6) xxvbv (yellow) biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=18035

nfbr

I bet My dad can beat your dad up!

lol well see! ill set my cat on him hehehe laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> hes a grumpy ******* lol

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> good to see we can have a good laugh on here biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

so we have 6 sports on here is that all???? surely theres more?

how many were sold in the uk ....?

I'm sure we have at least 10 Sports on here as I had more than that on my site (mind you a couple could hardly speak English)

I miss club arosa sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />