Head Unit

Burns

Now even I like that, and I like my stuff OEM. Love the bluetooth integration, will make wired in phone kits history I'd say. And finally Pioneer catch up and offer decent iPod control. Excellent.

Still not as good looking as the DEH-P77MP, my all time favourite aftermarket head unit.

Edited to say, sorry Andi, any chance you can make my post wander over to the one in the ICE section.

Edited by AndyW

I really like it, but...

I dont have a reason why Im not convinced.

Im just not.

I really cant understand why, it does everything I need a headunit to do.

Weird one this one.

Going to wait till I see the reviews on it before I make up my mind I think.

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_in...roducts_id=4363

Post some nice pictures please. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm curious about this bluetooth being built into the headunit, I mean, it seems like such a simple idea I can't believe its taken this long for someone to come out with this sort of thing. Really want to know what the performance of the phone functions are too.

Post some nice pictures please. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm curious about this bluetooth being built into the headunit, I mean, it seems like such a simple idea I can't believe its taken this long for someone to come out with this sort of thing. Really want to know what the performance of the phone functions are too.

Will do, should look alright

my phone isnt on the compatible phones list on the pioneer website but at the bottom of the list it says something along the lines of - if your bluetooth phone is not on the list try our website. ???? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

i went to uplands who assured me that if i buy the headunit from them for £280, reduced from £400. then it will work with my phone wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

my phone isnt on the compatible phones list on the pioneer website but at the bottom of the list it says something along the lines of - if your bluetooth phone is not on the list try our website. ???? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

i went to uplands who assured me that if i buy the headunit from them for £280, reduced from £400. then it will work with my phone wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

I honestly don't see why it wouldn't work if your phone has bluetooth rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Ive got one its great, Its in my wifes Lupo at the moment, trying to convince her to let me have it back.

It connects to my phone ( sony Ericsson) as soon as I turn the radio on, but my wife has a samsung D500 and u have to connect maually.

Display is a little bright, but features are great

i hate to tell you guys, but this unit is shockingly bad.

go over to www.talkaudio.com and do a search on it, and it's had nothing but complaints about the bluetooth functionality of it.

if you are buying it over any other unit soley cos it has bluetooth built in, then you will be disappointed.

Edited by Adam K

I really like it, but...

I dont have a reason why Im not convinced.

Im just not.

I really cant understand why, it does everything I need a headunit to do.

Weird one this one.

Going to wait till I see the reviews on it before I make up my mind I think.

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_in...roducts_id=4363

tigz my bird as nicked mine and put it in her polo (what i ment was she got me to fit it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> )

its the dogs dangleys very easy to use and sounds great and she is on standard speakers.

its not as good as my avic1 though rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

fitted it yet burns? [edit* get sum pics up]

its £50 more than the one i origionally wanted, if it works then it will be worth it because im on the phone a fair bit

Didn't have time to fit it tonight, didnt get in till late, i'll get some pictures up for ya buddy. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Edited by Burns

I like it, all the technology appeals to me biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

...but I still wouldn't buy it, theres just something about the looks I don't like. And I already have a handfree bluetooth kit, so don't have a reason to get it in my stereo (other than to show off!)

Going for a pioneer which looks similar but doesn't have the bluetooth as my next unit....

Edited by lunalupi