CUSTOM BUILT STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEMS

Junior

I'd be interested to do a dyno run before and after "at cost". As long as the systems "quality". wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Want it to look similar to original maybe slighly larger tailpippes.

Edited by tshirt2k

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested to do a dyno run before and after "at cost". As long as the systems "quality". wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Want it to look similar to original maybe slighly larger tailpippes.

Sorry, but that Offer is to Tigz.

The result of our Conversations !

Edited by Junior

Gotta try tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

looks like we're gonna have to wait and see if powerflow can live up to the "performance exhaust" claims then! coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Edited by tshirt2k

Tim thanks for coming back, i thought you were letting me down abit then.

I already offered to get the car on the rolling road shame i dont have it standard so we can compare.

This topic has really turned into a good read, we can see you really do know what your talking about (you should, being one of the owners)

There is only one thing that needs clearing up at the start of the topic you said about a forum discount which we talked about on Wednesday when i popped in!

Anything come of that?

I dont claim to know about exhausts, otherwise i would put you out of business!

Junior, answer me this, for every bend in a system, what will this change?

What my point is that you cant just whip a 3" bore system and expect it to be OK!

You stick to your corsas and saxos, and ill stick to propper exhaust companies! coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Oh and i have been working on a scooby with a exhaust from you laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> wipes eyes!, and might i add if you weld your drag cars like you weld your exhausts its a wonder they stay together!!!!! I can see the sea gulls hovering roung gatehouse way!!!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You have problems reading? Its dub-love, and no worries i will not be coming to you for a zorst, unless you learn to weld! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Oh and before you start with the " bet you can do better" Yes i can do better, im a fully qualified welder, and fully trained banel beater, Oh and im also qualified in engineering!

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

El Dubo !

Give me the Registration of the SCOOBY that you have been working on, with our ( Quote ) " REALLY BAD WELDING " & I will see if we have an Invoice for this Car. I will come down & take some Pics of the System & Upload the Pics & Invoice onto this Forum, HOLD MY HANDS UP & rebuild the System if it's as BAD as you say.

I am awaiting REGISTRATION coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Missed this laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Man lighten up, if i had 590 Bhp in a lupo it would bend it in half laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I assume you have the lightening F150 then?

Would you like me to take some pictures of said exhaust for you to continue on about how good the quality is? coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Don't FORGET the registration please wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Oh and before you start with the " bet you can do better" Yes i can do better, im a fully qualified welder, and fully trained banel beater, Oh and im also qualified in engineering!

Thought you would be Building your OWN EXHAUST then ?

Hey, you are the FIRST Person to complain about OUR Work & we have NEVER even built you a System

El Dubo !

Give me the Registration of the SCOOBY that you have been working on, with our ( Quote ) " REALLY BAD WELDING " & I will see if we have an Invoice for this Car. I will come down & take some Pics of the System & Upload the Pics & Invoice onto this Forum, HOLD MY HANDS UP & rebuild the System if it's as BAD as you say.

I am awaiting REGISTRATION coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Don't FORGET the registration please wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hey, you are the FIRST Person to complain about OUR Work & we have NEVER even built you a System

Where do you Work Dub Love ?

Tim thanks for coming back, i thought you were letting me down abit then.

I already offered to get the car on the rolling road shame i dont have it standard so we can compare.

This topic has really turned into a good read, we can see you really do know what your talking about (you should, being one of the owners)

There is only one thing that needs clearing up at the start of the topic you said about a forum discount which we talked about on Wednesday when i popped in!

Anything come of that?

FORUM DISCOUNT...No Problem.

Just Call & ask for me.

10% On Full Systems ..........

handbags at ten paces soon between you two!!!:lol:

@ junior : pics of system look cool even though dont know first thist about zausts... cars look mental!!

Thank you. If you ever need Santa Pod Passes, give me a call wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

As to the above! when did i say you had "never" built me a exhaust?

If i had the stuff to bend it i would, but like tigz said, that wont make it a performance exhaust! It would be some pipework that exhaust fumes woud pass through! Otherwise known as POWERFLOW, LOL

As to where i work.......that would spoil it for you!LOL

The scooby is not my car, it is down to the owner to make his choice about the welding! but for my money i would be questioning it!

I will find out the reg and PM it to you,

I WON'T hold my breath to long for the Registration then. I will then Call the Customer, get the Car in & check it, complete with Pics for the Forum. I DO HOPE that you don't get Egg On Your Face biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

How about a meet at santa pod where we can all meet tim?

Maybe setup a mud pit your you two to fight in? or jelly whatever floats your boat?

Maybe even BULLSHIT to roll in biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I got no hard feelings. PROVIDING he gives me the SCOOBY Reg & I get the Customer in to check it out. Cos my Fabricators will get a *olloking if it is bad..................which I doubt it is.

JUST WAITING ON THE REGISTRATION................ coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Whats the price range of a full system? Or have they just risen 10% laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

PM Sent wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

cant believe what ive just read in this thread!!! anyway...

@junior - really good of your to offer mate! can you pm me some info too wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

cheers

Jen x

I spent ages looking for a decent exhaust system for my Arosa (still havent got one) and although many friends which own show cars wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> recomended them also owners on here did, M1 lupo? i read many magazines with reviews on companies and also website reviews and this company is one ive heard alot of praise about for both looks, performance and sound

You can have a nice sounding exhaust that gives good performance and looks nice? yet i understand that if you go for the "how loud do you want it" option then its obvious your gonna loose out somewhere

now a few on here criticised the systems yet only TIGZ put up a genuine reason and kept meaning to the coversation and i think many will admit with all the rubbish ignored on this thread theres some good information in here and also Junior made a good genuine offer to settle the argument fair and square

what is a shame is a few of you got nasty just because he wasnt willing to chuck a discount at you straight away which is just wrong some of us go for quality more than price sometimes so WE are interested sometimes it is a case of you get what you pay for

Jnunior i think you may be too far away from me unfortunately but could you please PM me yourpostcode and your price range for cat back systems please it would be much appreciated

wayne

Come monday i will have the reg number, plus i will put a photo up myself if its OK with you junior?

As to contacting the owner thats down to you, but i willl inform him of what your intentions are! (dont want to assume he will be ok with it)

For the meantime the car is a 51 plate bugeye, uk speck impreza and its in aylesbury!

Untill then........

Not really, as you could take a Pic of ANY Scooby System & say we done it ! Just get me the Registration & I will go form there.

I honestly think you talk total load of rubbish, but hey, you may prove me wrong. I won't be putting the Reg on the Forum, I just want to get it, so I can reprint an Invoice for this Car. Then I will contact him or her to see if he OR she is happy with it.

I do hope it is as bad as you say, as slander is a little dangerous wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I spent ages looking for a decent exhaust system for my Arosa (still havent got one) and although many friends which own show cars wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> recomended them also owners on here did, M1 lupo? i read many magazines with reviews on companies and also website reviews and this company is one ive heard alot of praise about for both looks, performance and sound

You can have a nice sounding exhaust that gives good performance and looks nice? yet i understand that if you go for the "how loud do you want it" option then its obvious your gonna loose out somewhere

now a few on here criticised the systems yet only TIGZ put up a genuine reason and kept meaning to the coversation and i think many will admit with all the rubbish ignored on this thread theres some good information in here and also Junior made a good genuine offer to settle the argument fair and square

what is a shame is a few of you got nasty just because he wasnt willing to chuck a discount at you straight away which is just wrong some of us go for quality more than price sometimes so WE are interested sometimes it is a case of you get what you pay for

Jnunior i think you may be too far away from me unfortunately but could you please PM me yourpostcode and your price range for cat back systems please it would be much appreciated

wayne

No probs. I will Email you some Prices.

cant believe what ive just read in this thread!!! anyway...

@junior - really good of your to offer mate! can you pm me some info too wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

cheers

Jen x

PM you on Monday. You just want a Price on Lupo C/Back System ?

Steve with the Silver Lupo, you sent me an Email, regarding Booking in.

The earliest I can get you in, is Tuesday March 14th at 1pm ?

Call me & confirm with me please.

I do hope it is as bad as you say, as slander is a little dangerous wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

so are internet forum threats.

he is expressing an opinion that he thinks the work done on the exhaust is of a poor standard.

nothing wrong with that.

p.s at least threaten him with the correct term if you are going to make threats. slander is spoken work, what you wanted to say is libel which is written defamation.

p.p.s stick to building "performance" exhausts, and don't give up your day job to follow a career in the legal sector.

Edited by Adam K

HAHA im loving all this now its juast getting stupid

Tim people are writting what they think its as simple as that he is not threating you he is just proving a point on something he has seen.

You have said if there is a problem you will redo it.

So whats the problem?