CUSTOM BUILT STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEMS

Junior

boys boys boys calm down tigz your are right looking around powerflow have a bad name unless you want noise.

But with Tims background things are alittle different .

Tim come back lets setup a discount for forum members lets say 10% you must be able to do that or better it?

dub_love go in there and speak to tim then see what you think ask him to show you the pics of his drag team there isnt amny on the wall lol

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke with the Top Gear drag car last year I think.

Wasn't it them that was trying to talk me into fitting nitros oxide?

Even so, dont you just sponcer them?

you got an F1 car tdwindustries? Your confusing me (i no it dont take much)

Yes, he has a celica tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

not sure about drag teams i thought Tim has his own and runs it himself etc dont think its badgeds as a topgear thingy.

Sorry if you guys think im putting my foot in it etc dont want to upset you all you have all helped me in someway shape and form and so has Tim.

I will stick to building Exhausts & running a Race Team for a living
ask him to show you the pics of his drag team there isnt amny on the wall lol
I think drag racing might be a different exhaust requirement to an F1 exhaust - but I might be wrong....
you got an F1 car tdwindustries? Your confusing me (i no it dont take much)

tbh - powerflow have always had a bad reputation on here, and someone coming on and advertsing isnt going to make it better - without mentioning the discount!

No one deserves to be beaten down, especially when new to the forum.... if Tim @ Top gear posts some graphs of power gains, he will probably be able to stp the arguments straight away....

I spoke with the Top Gear drag car last year I think.

Wasn't it them that was trying to talk me into fitting nitros oxide?

Even so, dont you just sponcer them?

Yes, he has a celica tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Err??????????????

My Race Team has Nothing to do with TOPGEAR

I think you confusing us with someone else.

Sorry if you guys think im putting my foot in it etc dont want to upset you all you have all helped me in someway shape and form and so has Tim.

Not at all mate.

been good to see a propper descussion for once, instead of the useal "what wheels can I..." that we see wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

isnt topgear just a big francize you can buy into?

I have never driven a standard GTI anyone near me with one that wants to swap for a day? im in mk in the week and around Tring at weekends not far from aylesbury etc!

be nice to see if it feels any different to drive!

Err??????????????

My Race Team has Nothing to do with TOPGEAR

I think you confusing us with someone else.

I think you may be right.

The guys were running two Scooby powered Beetles, I was sure they said they built exhausts.

Was a couple of years back, and fallen off my bike since then. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

i think that tim runs the team and drives or did, told me a scary story of a plug dropping out and engine going bang!!!!!!

I think its of his own back but he is for sure a man in the no and always worth talking to when you go there!

i no that pub well and its really close to the parents its right next to the traffic lights and there is a big carpark next to it.

I dont no aylesbury very well just that that place has a carpark lol!!

bloody hell guys from here you all sound like right lovely persons lol, from what ive read and what ive heard about what the company the guy obviously knows what hes doing and your all just slagging him off, i know your all entitled to your opinion on powerflow etc but i didnt think this was the usuall club lupo welcome....

As for the meet im up for that, my auntie lives in marsworth, been in that pub a few times....

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

Edited by Alfie

When did anyone slag him off?

Will this powerflow exhaust be any better than the standard GTI one?
Yes. Because we run Straight Through Boxes, you will get a Decent Tone out of the System & a POWER increase
Thats proven is it?

That was my main point.

http://www.mkcruise.co.uk/

They may believe the hype, I just expect to see proof when a company throws claims around.

what was it on that janspeed system? and did that give a power increase? and scorpion system too?

There was no real reserch done on the Scorpion.

Think it was a built as a bit of a 'safe' system like the Jetex system I have.

Plenty of back pressure, so much so you can almost feel the restriction.

I think Janspeed spent quite a bit of time on Tims exhaust although I dont think they ever finished it, or tested it.

We need someone to head up to Leeds to have one done wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

There was no real reserch done on the Scorpion.

Think it was a built as a bit of a 'safe' system like the Jetex system I have.

Plenty of back pressure, so much so you can almost feel the restriction.

I think Janspeed spent quite a bit of time on Tims exhaust although I dont think they ever finished it, or tested it.

We need someone to head up to Leeds to have one done wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

well i have the janspeed one now and it sounds sweet.

dunno how it's affecting performance though.