MY LUPO GTI

high on dirt

sounds good to me mate could have a bit of a mini meet! is she driving yet?

Would love to come to the workshop have alook around

and as for the bucket seat thats something i really want to do !

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She has just brough a Seat Arosa Sport

Let me know when your free mate, any time smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> and a mini meet sounds good, try and get some more peps to come laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

whats happened to this post one of my old ones has been added!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive just noticed that confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Forgot to say Kady isnt driving yet thoe she is learning at the mo, but she allways wanted a yellow seat arosa and we found this one and had to have it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i remember talking about it good move mate and it looks nice you two got any plans for it?

Sits well next to yours!!!!!

Yea it was a real find mate, rearly nice spec aswell mate and the colour is cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

We want to lower it and put some black rims on it, allready got a nice cd player for it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by VWR Lupo

The readers rides forum was in a right state, some chaps had 7 & 8 threads running, so we had a tidy up a month back and merged all the duplicated topics.

You would have recieved a pm about it.

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=986' target="_blank">

The readers rides forum was in a right state, some chaps had 7 & 8 threads running, so we had a tidy up a month back and merged all the duplicated topics.

You would have recieved a pm about it.

my other thread was nothing about my car it was a pic request! thats why it doesnt make sense when you read it!

snoopstah............ have you got any more pics of it how it was back in the day?

Be really nice to have them if you could email some to me.

thanks

N

thanks for the nice coments if anyone is from around bucks or beds then maybe we could all meet for some big photo shots there are loads of spots in the hill around my parents in Ivinghoe !

where can i buy one? looks great where you had it mounted too!

Sorry, forgot about this.

I got mine from eBay from a seller in Hong Kong - cost around £150 delivered including the optional G-Force meter (which makes quarter-mile timing much more accurate, and also lets you do stuff like BHP measurements)

It's an Apexi RSM - searching for that on eBay should bring a few up.

Edited by Snoopy

UPDATE

engine cover been cut .......

P1010137.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

P1010144.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

P1010140.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for all the help you guyd have given me i got the seats in and created a floor it came together really well.

P1010157.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

P1010159.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

P1010161.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

P1010162.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

What have you done to my car?!?!?! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Looks like you've done away with the normal seatbelts altogether. Do you know how to wear harnesses safely - if you don't they can be more dangerous than normal belts.