Could somebody photoshop my Lupo please

Rookwise

I'm no good with photoshop (only just figuring paint out tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ) as was wondering if someone cold do a few things to my Lupo.

Looking for

30 - 35mm drop

Rub strips removed

Rear windows blacked out (possibly light smoke on the front)

Oh and not sure wether to colour code the bottom part of the bumper. Could one be done with it colour coded and one without ?

Hopefully this pic will be ok to use

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/Sta...po/DSC00112.jpg

Edited by Rookwise

mytry.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Just had to give it a try, never done anything like that before wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Thats great. Thanks biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Just cant decide on wether to have the bottom bumpers colour coded or not now. Both look good.

Not sure. Thing is. The rear bumper need to go off and be repaired and sprayed. Theres lots of scrapes on it from the previous owner. Was thinking of having the lot sprayed while its off.

Other choice was an aftermarket bumper and front lower section but I'm not too keen on the idea and want to keep it OE ifyou know what I mean.

IMO leave them unpainted... they look nice colour coded, but think of the hassle with stone chips.

I've got a couple of nasty dings along the leading edge of my lower bumper after 2000 miles of use.

S!

Well. Its started. Rub strips removed today. Now to save money/sell lots of stuff on Ebay and get the tints and lowered.

Lupowithrubstripsremoved.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

much better. any probems with paintwork under the strips? we had another go at jens on sunday, the mark is slowly coming off, but its taking serious effort

Worked on it from 7pm-11:30pm Monday night and 1pm-4pm today (Tuesday) to get everything off.

There were a few bubbles under the drivers side strips as if they had been off before. Looked like touch up paint.

Used Carplan tar & glue remover (3/4 of a bottle for the whole job) and T-Cut (Red bottle not the Metallic stuff) to get all the glue off.

Theres small bits still there but will dissappear when the buffer goes on it for polishing and waxing.

Have just ordered lowering springs. 40mm drop by AVO for £89.13 delivered next day.

Dad doesn't like it. Says theres too much blue now. Nothing to break the colour up. Ah well. He always moans at anything I do to my cars tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by Rookwise