Road rage

tdwindustries

A bloke at work had this problem. Did not retaliate but noiced he had a little advertisment in the back window of his car. Looked up the address of the company on the internet and signed him up for shitloads of junkmail, with his name spelt wrong. Dear Mr O(scar) Ring ... please find enclosed the latest copy of pabo (try and get of their mailing list) biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Since the lupo is packed away...

Wrap a brick with a note saying "Courtesy of a Silver VW Lupo" and slip it through his car's letterbox.... If it doesnt have one, Use the weight/density of the object to make one.

Or better still... buy a tin of Chemicle metal, and mix ALL of the hardner in the tin, wait bout 20 mins for it to almost set, Then stick it over his tailpipe biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

How about we have a club meet somewhere near your house and we all go pay the complete wan*=r a visit, I hate people like that!! angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

mate, your 6'5. if i was 6'5 i would have pulled over and killed him.

Yeah, but he's only 8" wide!! LMAO

Seriously though, if there's so many branches you're going to have a hard job picking the right one without having a drive round all of them trying to find him.

I hate to say it, cos I absolutely hate road-rage, but I reckon you may as well let it go, unless you're determined to follow it up. And without a reg, that's going to be hard. Plus, I suspect the grief he got off his missus, and the likely denial of 'privileges' will have been worse than anything you or his boss could do!

Edited by stevewp

I was pootling along yesterday on a dual carriage way, as it comes up to the M3 there is a round-about. I came up behind a 306 cc in silver...

Well before you do say anything to the police/ dealers you might want to check your facts. You don't get a 306cc

206cc

306 Convertible

307cc

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by aberdeen_dj

lol cheers mate!

Yes thanks everyone for the support smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

So anyway I am going to complain, but their compliance manager isnt in till tomorrow. So I will do it then.....

I dislike 307cc's at the best of times but when someone seems to be having a bad day and inflicts it on me they can f**k off smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

talking of cc's I saw a micra c+c yesterday in Aberdeen, just awful. Almost all the preview shots have the roof down and every one shows a metalic colour which hides the bulk a bit. In black it looked like someone has cut and shut a huge saloon car ass on it lol.

NOTICO_050628_001G__110308.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />