my sport and me brothers 1.4s (+ a few of a road trip up aberdeen)

big_dave

just 2 pics of the sport n 1.4s in the drive the others are up at glenshee ski centre , mates exhaust fell off his clio (cheap french sh*t) lol so thats him tying it up with curtain wire DSCF0619.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSCF0620.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSCF0604.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSCF0610.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSCF0608.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSCF0607.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Nice pictures, liking your lupo and the polo and.....................erm.....................what can i say about clios apart from its a French Car laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

wundt touch em with a barge pole laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I have laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> not going there ever again!

Like your brothers lup aswell, they look good on the drive together smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

nice biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> , your family deffo has summit with red cars , ur two red loops , ur brothers red loop , ur brothers red pug laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

do i recognise those alloys from somewhere , the 17's ?? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

loving that backdrop, cracking location.

True nice location, but not so bonny when you see all the ski paraphanalia (sp?)... looks like a bit of a scrapyard. Great drive from Blairgowrie all the way to Aberdeen... and back!

S!

Edited by Silver!

thnx for the comments folks biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

aint got a clue twisty lol i picked them up from a guy on here any ideas any1?

yea craig theyre the 17s off my 1.0 laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

the drive through glenshee was amazing the cars looked tiny going right through the glen and to be fair for a remote-ish location the roads are in very good condition biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> just gotta watch for sudden drops off the edges lol

Edited by big_dave

yea craig theyre the 17s off my 1.0 laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

thought so laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

thought so laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i was lead to belive that 205 profile tyres wouldnt fit on a lupo thts why when i had the 17s i always bought 195/40/17s which are a ****** to find and pretty damn expensive. my bro picked up those tyres at £70 for 4 2nd hand. the profile is 205/40/17 and they fit fine, mind you his cars at standard height will have to see if they fit when he gets his coilovers tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />