GTI Spring Festival

Nicki

not sure if i'll have the car.. had a bump on the front and waiting for it repairing.

i'll keep you informed. if that is ok.. if i have it the front will be all nice looking.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its the 3 cars I think it is, DEFINITELY!

All good then.

But 1 of them is mine laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Oh sorry Adam, we've only got room for 2 more cars then... whistle.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":whistle:" border="0" alt="whistle.gif" />

bleh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bleh:" border="0" alt="bleh.gif" />

Can you add another 3 cars to the club stand?

(It'll be worth it wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

i wanna see these other two aswell blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

ah it's almost like no one wants to see adams car... sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

i haven't seen it since edition so it'll be good to kick it's tyres again. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by ...superlupo...

ah it's almost like no one wants to see adams car... sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

i haven't seen it since edition so it'll be good to kick it's tyres again. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'll feckin kick you.

and i'll run away. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

and you'll be left with no one to talk to.

superlupo, do u still have a 20vt lupo?

and i'll run away. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

and you'll be left with no one to talk to.

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> No sweets for you then.

superlupo, do u still have a 20vt lupo?

Still ha ha.

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> No sweets for you then.

Still ha ha.

i do still have it yes...

infact i've never driven it. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Im thinking of coming on the bike, think If I took some pics of the Loop, they'd let me up the strip Nicki? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

sorry dude no can do

Due to the popularity of the RWYB we have had to restrict it to VAG cars only as we got moaned at last year for letting non vw's on the strip sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I reckon we can probably squeeze you in... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Club Lupo & J29 stands are next to each other (I asked Danny very nicely to arrange that for me wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />) & at the mo, the J29 stand is pretty small so we can expand a little...

Have to be on the stand by midday otherwise you won't get in to the club parking.

Gates open at 8am as does the strip so its up to you really. I'll probably be there around 8ish but I'll only be half hour away!