New VW - New Lupo

Slicknick

It has some potential

41409.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

becomes

fox.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

:thumbs:

Nobody appreciates my art lol. Longer nose with less slope, thinner B pillar, larger wheels, lowered body, reshaped arches, higher sides and smaller windows with a chop out of the roof. Ends up looking like a last model Ibiza Gti with polo rear lights haha

might just be me but I even think it looks like a pug206 - agree with most thats been said esp the steering wheel and crappy plastic look inside, a long way to go to rival the lupo but I think it will sell well

Has this aura of 'same old' design the arched back crappy yaris `super-HGV` people wagon bo**ocks , the lupo has far more individual character, looking at this and comparing it with the Lupo I think we have a future classic in the shape of the Lupo.

i think that is bloody horrid, whats vw try to do?? current lupo is spot on with its look, its different to anything else, would have been nice with 1.8t as standard but cant have things all the time. whats with this offroad car lark anyway?, most of the time you just see middle age mums doing school runs in them......... mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Remember the VW phrase "Some things are better left alone" from the ad for the modified Golfs. Well they need to think about that one.

Why not just keep making the Lupo, then give us a Lupo GTi with a Polo super 1600 engine or a 1.6 Turbo?