New VW - New Lupo

Slicknick

looks too tall and skinny and almost exactly like a zafira people carrier from the front 3/4s shot. Pumped up off roader sytle one looks better but take off all the roof rails and spare wheel and lower it on some propper rubber and it would look the best of the lot.

How bad is the black and white steering wheel, that would be binned straight away.

The red one looks ***** from right in front (first picture)

Pepper looks cool, could do with the Lupo GTi wheel arch treatment, but looks like a punto

Inside is way way too fussy for my liking, and if the plastic quality is anything like some of the plastics VW used in the Mk5 Golf well...... what is that centre console about, did they forget and stick it on afterwards?

Don't even start me on the fecking `off-road` jacked up fecking thing!

this is more like it before and after

41401.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

foxoff.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

:thumbs:

Have to admit, I quite like that. The Pepper model looks OK if you ask me. Not keen on the "two tone" steering wheel, but like the dials on the dash.

However, before you all slaughter me, it doesn't look anywhere near as good as the Loop GTI. The Loop looks aggressive and makes a good statement, the Pepper looks a bit bland. Don't think it would stand out much whereas the Loop definitely does.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> they are quite good at taking themselves out without giving them extra assistance, had to laugh at the C2 VTR having a go at me this morning though lol I didn't even have to change down.