NW meet

angelo77

Alright Guys & Girls,

Anyone fancy a meet up in the mancheter area?

Im 10 mins from town or the trafford center.

Be good to see what other people have done to there cars as im going to spend some money upgrading mine this year.

Look forward to hearing from you all,

Angelo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trafford centre not far from me...

Theirs a sheffield meet this weekend if your interested in coming along...

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?sho...ic=15383&st=140 <-- might need to flick back through the pages tho to catch up on where/when

Im working this weekend so cant make it,

But i would not minde a blast over the snake path once the weather gets a bit better if anyone is up for it.

Trafford centre sounds good, anymore takers

Tis a strong possibility i could make it depending on days etc

I can try get some others aswell

Traf centre would be good cus of the roofed car parking so we keep dry,me thinks maybe the one near Peel avenue near the escalators that leads up near selfridgesand at the back so we're out the way and not getting moved on.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Tom

Edited by GTi T

I'd be up for this one too if its sat or sun smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'd be up for this one too if its sat or sun smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

If its dry, we could meet up at the drivng range across from the TC, I used to be the manger there so we will not get moved on & I can probaly sort out some free balls if anyone is interested.

Im up for saturday, just to put some faces to names as im going to be sorting out my car over the next few months.

I can make any time on saturday but im working on sunday.

Angelo

Edited by angelo77

Hey Angelo! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> seen you on Vagowners.com.

did you manage to get your wheels sorted?

would be up for a little trip out on sat. Think the driving range would better TBH the traff centre might be a bit packed to meet up on their carparks.

From experience any kind of meet in the TC grounds will get shut down very quickly, the SEAT sites used to have their meets around there, but always got moved on. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

The driving range car park could work though! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'll be happy to come down when it's been arranged. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Fab idea

Lilly and I will be attending biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

If its dry, we could meet up at the drivng range across from the TC, I used to be the manger there so we will not get moved on & I can probaly sort out some free balls if anyone is interested.

Im up for saturday, just to put some faces to names as im going to be sorting out my car over the next few months.

I can make any time on saturday but im working on sunday.

Angelo

Saturday could work, do you work every sunday though???

sunday could possibly be better traffic wise for everyone

what date we thinkin???

Alright guys,

How about a quick meet this saturday at the car park at the driving range arround 11.30am.

Mel, im seeing a guy in about an hour for my wheels! Been quoted Ă‚ÂŁ60.00 a wheel so far which I think is a bit steep so I will see how it go's with this guy.

Should be ok up to about ten cars.

Just going to phone my old boss now to confirm.

Angelo

HOW MUCH!! I paid Ă‚ÂŁ25 a rim in the end after them being ready late!

that was with proclean.

I can't make it this sat, remembered that i'm having my high level brake light replaced so car in garage all day sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

HOW MUCH!! I paid Ă‚ÂŁ25 a rim in the end after them being ready late!

that was with proclean.

I can't make it this sat, remembered that i'm having my high level brake light replaced so car in garage all day sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

The guy I went to see last night quoted Ă‚ÂŁ30 a rim,

After haggling & a few cinema tickets im Paying Ă‚ÂŁ30 a rim including changing the colour!

Right, when is everyone avalible for meeting up then?

The guy I went to see last night quoted Ă‚ÂŁ30 a rim,

After haggling & a few cinema tickets im Paying Ă‚ÂŁ30 a rim including changing the colour!

Right, when is everyone avalible for meeting up then?

Thats not too bad then.

Those cinema tickets seem to come in handy quite alot! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

You'll have to come down to Altincham on a thursday night (if your not working) a couple of us meet up there

Its on the Burgerking Carpark near Halfords.

will get directions if you need them

I'm pretty much free any saturday for the meet, just that this weekend I really needed to get might brake light sorted shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

You'll have to come down to Altincham on a thursday night (if your not working) a couple of us meet up there

Its on the Burgerking Carpark near Halfords.

that the same halfords as where its right on a major cross junction, and the one near the asda home store on that retail park with toys r us etc?

that the same halfords as where its right on a major cross junction, and the one near the asda home store on that retail park with toys r us etc?

I am flying out to amsterdam on Thursaday Morning for a couple of days!!!

Back on Sunday but probably not going to be fully functioning.

Is the meet every Thursday night Mel?

Yeah i might also pop down to Altrincham this thursday if i'm OK to come along that is?

the more the merrier Al

I cant guarantee im there every week though, but there will still be a good few of ya

unfortunately thursday is my work til 8 day usually, so i'll only be able to make it occaisionally, however i'm off this week so this thursday sounds like a possible idea for a pre-meet meet