NW meet

angelo77

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning all,

Right do we want an evening or day time meet?

I can organise the car park at the driving range at the trafford centre with no hassel at all.

How many are interested.

If we do go to the driving range I can organise some free balls & club hire so its a bit more social.

Ideas are welcome as its been a bit quite on here

Sunday late morning/early afternoon should be alright for me smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Depends on shifts, but should be ok

Edited by GTi T

Right then, just need to confirm a date & numbers so I can sort out the range.

Me

Nfbr

GTi T

Just add your name & prefered date, Sunday 12th og March or Sunday the 19th of March.

11.30am

doubtful that i'll be there sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I crashe my loop 2 weeks ago into a jag, and its going to the garage this week to be fixed sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

but if i do have it back then i'll come down smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yep put my name down smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Can i jump in with you if i don't have mine back? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Alright guys,

So far there is:

Me

Nfbr

GTI T

Lilly Lup + mel

11.30am, Playgolf Trafford Centre.

Anymore takers?

Right clubs & balls have been sorted, just need to turn up.

Im bringing my matey along too

Is this ok?

We shud be there for half past or just after smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

No problem mate,

Right clubs & balls have been sorted, just need to turn up.

I'm still waiting on getting my car back from having the timing belt done... fingers crossed it'll be done by the end of today - if not it'll be monday and i wont be able to come sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Man Utd are playing tomorrow at home

Great sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Traffic is going to be somewhat interesting

20V RALLYE......No worries

Myself, my mate and mcrdave are very disappointed with the turn out

I arrived there at about 11:45 to find absolutely no one there

The football match traffic was building up so thats why i was 15 mins late and also the weather is quite bad so driving conditions aren't the best.

mcrdave had already driven in once and then came back in to find me and my mate waiting.

We had a chat and took a few pics and then left about 12:25

T