January Sheffield Meet Discussion

csi_bha

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would be ace if ya come mitch smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Joe or Jen, have we got a convoy going on and where do you want me and Kady to meet you? At a services on the M1 somewhere?

Cant stay over as we have not much money sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Yep, no probs playgirl_arosa ... gimme a mo map_01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

map_02.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

map_03.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

map_04.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

oh yeah,

heres the full address for if you have sat nav smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Valley Centertainment Leisure

Broughton Lane

Sheffield

Yorkshire

S9 2DF

Thanks mate, me and Kady (Playgirl Arosa) will do a AA route planer.

You wont miss us mate, we will be in the bright yellow Arosa smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> once ive tecwaxed it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

hey luke im not sure if were going m1 or a38 yet. if its a38 we get onto m1 at j28 (?!?!) it think so possibly there? then convoy up to j34? theres services at the junction we would get on at anyway butmill let you know when ive spoken to joe wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Jen x

hey luke im not sure if were going m1 or a38 yet. if its a38 we get onto m1 at j28 (?!?!) it think so possibly there? then convoy up to j34? theres services at the junction we would get on at anyway butmill let you know when ive spoken to joe wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Jen x

Sorry mate dont understand wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> which junction is the services you want to meet at?

junction 34 mate if read it correctly.. ninja.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ninja:" border="0" alt="ninja.gif" />

Brain isnt in gear laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Sorry mate dont understand wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> which junction is the services you want to meet at?

sorry luke its me typing as i think and not reading it back! ok i will be going one of two ways (not decided yet)

if we go m1 only we can meet anywhere you like

if we go a38 we will join the m1 at junction 28 or junction 29 (cant remember which). there is a services at THIS junction

we can then convoy to junction 34 where we come off and go to burger king!

does that make anymore sense?

sorry luke its me typing as i think and not reading it back! ok i will be going one of two ways (not decided yet)

if we go m1 only we can meet anywhere you like

if we go a38 we will join the m1 at junction 28 or junction 29 (cant remember which). there is a services at THIS junction

we can then convoy to junction 34 where we come off and go to burger king!

does that make anymore sense?

Yes mate that makes sence, will call you friday night to find out which way were going biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i am gonna drag my sorry assed lupo down the a1 primer,bits missing,may put the roof rack on, leave unwashed , rat sstylez, or can't be arsed stylez

Ahem!!! What about our date? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

good to see you mitch if you decide to come, nice to see how motors progressed in the flesh

it has'nt progressed, think its a lot worse really, i reaaly dont want to use it cos it looks crap at the min, but i am certainly not gonna come in the shitroen

you coming to see us southeners than buddy biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Right, its this sunday from 1pm - then when ready we'll nip over to the hollywood bowl bar for some drinks and ya can get food in there smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />