CD changers - help!

Hi All!

My first time here and a proud new member!

Does anyone know anything about installing CD changers in the boot as I have heard that the wiring is already in place but I doubt it somehow. I am debating whether to install an "in dash" unit or go for the changer in the boot option confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> - any advance would be great - trying to wangle a christmas present!!

cheers!

As far as I know the Lupo has never been offered with a boot changer.

Single in dash, or 6 disc in dash only.

The only option for the boot is a 'Phatnoise' mp3 storage device.

Which ever you choose though, the wiring isn't already in place.

Welcome to the Club Zoe.

Edited by Tigz

Thanks Tigz,

It all seems like a lot of hassle to put a CD changer in the boot and the 'in dash' ones are quite expensive - i'll probably just go for a single CD player which should slot in under my radio, don't know much about it but i'm sure it'll be fine!

Thanks again biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

if u have the in-dash vw single cd player, u can connect a vw 6 cd boot changer to it, and then use the "select" switch to flip between the 2. it works fine for me! the boot changer cable is readily available from vw dealers, but is quite expensive frrom memory

You could quite easily fit a CD Changer in the boot, The Sony T69 changer is cross compatible with the Beta head unit standard in the Lupo's, Although you will need to purchase an adaptor kit for it (around £50)

Unfortunately their are no wires pre run for a boot changer as it wasnt an option.

In the lupo the only place you could put a changer is in the boot IMO... You can't really put one under the seats cos of how the subframe is made. plus you'd only be able to velcro it down.