Essex Meet - 29th Jan 2006

jthedriva

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i may tag a long to this for once. never been to a CL meet before. gives me a chance to meet some of you

I wouldn't worry mate, me either and im arranging it tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Looks like this should be a good turn out biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by jthedriva

Hello biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think me and Kady will be coming now if thats o.k smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Me

Nickilupo

LunaLupi

Adam K

AKLupo

lupo_1.0

Sleeky tdi

twisty b-road

arosaSDI

old boy

VWR lupo & Playgirl Arosa smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ?

BillyBlackspins?

Jnmercury00?

Grapo?

Lupo steve?

Edited by VWR Lupo

Yeah thats great mate, you bringing the loop and arosa or just the loop?

Well we went to the Shieffeld meet in the rosa so its the lups turn mate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> plus its the cleaner of the two at the mo laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hopefully let you know for sure at lunch time today smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Best wash the car then... blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

i know the feeling, after a full day of polishing last weekend it is dirty again huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

and thats fine grapo, will be a good meet, be good if you can make it!

Were still not sure yet, think its more yes than no at the mo, is it o.k if we just turn up on the day? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yeah thats cool mate, if anyone needs directions or anything i can pm you my mobile number smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yeah thats cool mate, if anyone needs directions or anything i can pm you my mobile number smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ive got a route planner from the AA smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Im deffo comeing smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> but Kady isnt sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

But im brining one of my mates, His name is Dave, hes shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

See you tomorrow smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

not going to be able to make it guys just had RAC out to car as the brakes are grinding, the pad on drivers side has disintergrated so been advised not to drive it. hope to make next one and i wont have EBC brakes ever again

not going to be able to make it guys just had RAC out to car as the brakes are grinding, the pad on drivers side has disintergrated so been advised not to drive it. hope to make next one and i wont have EBC brakes ever again

thats a shame to hear mate, hope you manage to get the brakes sorted soon!

i dont believe it. Isold my lupo gti last weekend. Never went to other meets cos of getting the time to go the distance. i only live in colchester. BIG PANTS sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> .

just got a set of pads but can get them fitted until 2 pm which is poo, needs to be done on a 4 poster or over a pit as the trolly jack dont fit!