is there ne lupo meets near croydon ...

saul boi

jus wna no wat if there is ne lupo meets near croyden can ne 1 help .

jus feel like joining in a little bit . u no put in an apperance . also im in need of sum inspiration

I see my last post about not using text speak made an impact then. coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

jus wna no wat if there is ne lupo meets near croyden can ne 1 help .

jus feel like joining in a little bit . u no put in an apperance . also im in need of sum inspiration

Allow me to translate...

"Good evening fair maidens and good gentlemen, may I enquire as to whether any of you good people are aware of any congregations around the area of Croydon.

My current emotion is that of wanting to participate in such merriment as I am requiring ideas to muse over."

Allow me to translate...

"Good evening fair maidens and good gentlemen, may I enquire as to whether any of you good people are aware of any congregations around the area of Croydon.

My current emotion is that of wanting to participate in such merriment as I am requiring ideas to muse over."

All this time I've had you so so wrong. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

On behalf of 90% of CL members...

WTF?!?

blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I can't even understand when it is on a phone. If a text is too short to write what you want to say, I don't know - er, phone the person? Just an idea lol

lol you lot are evil tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> .

anyway iam from croydon and i dont think there are any meets to date that have been that close.

were are you from mate?? dont drive a yellow or black lupo by anyy charce just that i always see two in croydon

cheers

chris

Nowaaayyy lupo1.0! i live in Croydon too biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> you heard of Shirley???...you know what i think i may have seen you about driving in your car the other day?? witha club lupo sign at the front (or back can't memba )? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

p.s yousodl your car yet