New Girl needs some advice

lil kez

Hi peeps

i got my lupo Gti about 2-3 weeks ago now and i want to start doing things to it

ive been looking at a scorpion exhaust and maybe lowering it on some 16"x8" wheels (not sure what ones yet)

can anyone give me some advice on the best places to buy the exhaust and lowering parts and what wheels do ppl reckon would look good on a black GTI??

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

look for coilovers on ebay .de , wheels stick to 15" if your going down among the dead men welcome to the club

firstly welcome to the site,

i would get some FK coilovers and slam it on its ass, can get them direcly from FK,

as for wheels i think euro/old school is the way to go, 15" and wide as you like biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

pick up a copy of PVW its full of ads for things like exhausts

16x8 could be slightly large for the GTi.

Theres a thread on here somewhere, where Mel tried to fit a set if I remember correctly.

TBH, the standard GTi system is much sweeter than the Scorpion one, defenatly looks better, and imo sounds better.

Welcome smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i saw a pic on here of a silver GTi with 16" RH cups and i fell in love with them but ive heard they are hard to find

what kinda price am i look at for the Fk coilovers and is there only one type??

thanks for replies guys shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Kerry

xx

Edited by lil kez

Theres plenty of options when it comes to coilovers.

FK Highsports use FK shocks and springs and have adjustable ride hieght.

These are the 'budget' kit.

FK Konigsports use Koni hieght and damper adjustable shocks, and FK springs.

Slighly more expencive, but worth it if your wanting to go really low.

FK also do a 3 way adjustable kit, but a bit of a waste of cash, really as your heading into KW and H&R price range.

FK also have a sister company called Funtec.

Built in the same factory, by the same people but were designed as a track coilover kit really.

Worth looking at for the price though.

I bought Konigsports, would will spend the extra for KW the next time around.

Edited by Tigz

Another one near me. You may see nickilupo near you. she got black gti too.

Ther is an exhaust but no one can help me with it. Only seen it on a jap web site (they love the loop.)

Type in AB FARHT exhaust on google n i think itll come up with picks of it on the lupo. They do a street n a track version.

Welcome to lupo heaven.

bastuck do exhausts for the gti, different tails ends, also venom seem to be cheapest on fk coilovers, have sale on at mo. welcome to the loop side!!! ( tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> )