no rice @ fleet 9/11/05

big_chris1981

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am meeting Martin and Canislupo (i think), at Fleet services at 7, anyone care to join us?

don't you mean clackett lane services mate? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I know i said I'd be there if it wasnt raining, but Im going out for a meal tonight with the g/f, my best mate and his other half. The g/fs orginised it rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Home safely!

LOL that was quick tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> leaving me in your dust on the way home eh??

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

nice pic biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> shows them rear ends off nicely tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

loved it when you guys took up the 3 lanes side by side... looked very cool! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I though no - rice was very good last night, thanks to Big Chris who told me all about it and drove up in convoy with me. Our lupo GTI corner was pro! Have to do it again sometime, ...how about the 2nd Wednesday of next month biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

DSC00157.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00156.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

I managed to get a few snaps of our lupo GTI corner, sorry your not in it nik, i did have a look at your moter over the far side, very nice!

Edited by timmeh

we all MUST park together next time!

had a blast on the m3 with Grapo and Ak! Blocking all the lanes up! woot woot!

Excuse me officer, I appear to have a man in my boot...

picture.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

(That's Stu (aka Dubstar) from NR by the way...)

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Please tell me that's a golf, or he's only 12!

I can hardly get 2 offshore bags in my boot!!!