Redline magazine needs your help!

Stavros@Redline

Right, some lovely cars so far, excellent, but so far i have about 200million pics on 15s, but very little on other wheels, so need some more!

NONE on 13s so far either, ive deffo seen a couple on 13s, so anyone got pics? Looks like a little rollerskate, strange in a cool way.

(On some wide dished 14s still is the coolest IMO, looks the tits)

Need the pics to be high-res as poss, well over 100kb, ideally 1meg+

Gonna try get this feature done by end of Friday so im rushing along now....!

PM them or email to--- Stavros@Futurenet.co.uk

Cheers!

Cheers everyone, im sorry I wont be able to reply to every PM and email as i get totally inundated with them, but its safe to say around 8-10 pics of different cars are likely to be used, so providing you have sent me decent sized pics (not that likely anything under 100kb would be used, but 1meg or better ones are very likely, or just cool looing cars!) then theres a good chance you might see your car!

I dont personally know what pics will go in, thats down to the designer of the feature, i jus write it!

Thanks again to everyone who has helped in any way, really appreciate it, and it will be in Issue 98, around a month away.

Steve/Stavros

I have 17's and a 95mm drop all round.

If you search the site (or someone may have a recent picture of my car from E38) then you will see how it looks.

No work required on rear arches (ET 45 wheels and 5mm spacer per side).

Major work required to front wing lips, arch liners needed heating and remoulding and their lips adjusting to fit into the modified wing lips.

Can carry a full car of 4 though and there is no rubbing.

***Also needed modified front bumpstops (double length but slightly softer) to prevent drivers side driveshaft catching the chassis rail.

Here are a couple pictures of my Arosa. Running on 16" OZ Volcanos with an of ET37 fitted with 195/45/16 rubber. She has been dropped by 35mm on Eibach springs and uprated gas shockers.

Redline1sm.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Redline2sm.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

The rears did not rub at all, but I have fitted a GTi rear beam axle thus increaseing the track by about a couple of mm and subsequently now only just rubs the arch lip on bumpy roads.

Mark tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

PS. My winter wheels are 15" BSAs which run 195/45/15 rubber on an ET35 and I don't get any rubbing with them.

P1010005.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

b416a335.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

this is bombay bad boys sdi lupo. the are schmidt mod 1's , they are 15inch by 8.5inches wide with a polished lip.

I thought they were 8" wide but when the guy measured them in the garage he told me 8.5"! Thats when i got my tyres changed over. He must be talking crap?? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...
i had a look too, the guy said issue 98 and the one in the shop yesterday was issue 97, so im guessing not. im hoping he'll tell us when its out though

If it's Redline it's unlikely they will tell us, although hopefully they are now more organised. I'll keep a look out for the next issue.