Owt NEW on the Loopyie  meeting?

Guest spook(`tdi-errr`-`arosa-OK`)

Guest spook(`tdi-errr`-`arosa-OK`)

where? Derby?

when? Julyish?

who, not babes, too far for her?

Alavaro?

and did'nt some one need a bath or was that in bath?

The problem is that Chris and Sam (jeeze, sounds like a couple! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />) both want to come, they are down south (as far as Kent for Sam...)

And so do you, who's in Leeds (I'm right, it is leeds, isn't it?)

So the problem lies in the fact that You, and Sam, are about 600+ miles aways from each other, so you either both have a 300mile trek each for a ~2 hour meet.....

Not sure where everyone else is at. Alvaro wants to come, who's in Bath, which is south of me. Again, if we have it there, you will have a trek `and-a`-half Spook!

Its a tough one...

lol of course i want to go... i will be in bath since the 13th of july till 10th of august. I don't mind moving a little bit (not much cos not v used to driving on the OTHER side biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> )

bad news is that i'll be going in a green pug 406 and not in a lovely jazz blue loop sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

hmmm i cld take both alex and chris... dont mind goin a fair way... just let me no wots appenin and there beta b a reward at the end for me HEHEHE

and thanks for thinkin of me xxxxx means alot xxxxx

hehe been watching this with amusement.. you KNOW that if someone doesnt decide on a date and place and the rest moves heaven and earth to get there this just isnt gonna happen biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

im free from the weekend after the 20th of july, that is if all goes well on the "norway round" of the bRC (bAAx rally chamionship lolol) biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

additional `location-parameters` (to make things easier still biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />) >>>> somewhere near

a) a ferry to the continent

cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> some nice `b-roads` wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

much obliged

and, sam, what were you thinking of as "reward" smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

So how about 20th or whenever the sunday is?

I could pick up our visitor in Bath and come upto midlands

So how about it

THat could be the last weekend I have the TT.

QUOTE(MattyB)
Drive upto where??? Have we decided on a meet point yet?

No, that's the good thing biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

you decide guys, whatever is best for the majority (but do it quick)

Is the meet open to anyone on the forum? with or without a gti? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think it is not too bad for me (is it far away from Bath??) tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

It's three of us going (my father, a friend of mine and me) we are not taking a GTi, so you should be ok Putney smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> (we're not even taking the loop sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> )

When & where? might need to book a day off work.

Well I was going (not in Lupo) - be good to see if Matt has managed a shave yet!!!

Sat or Sun best for me as cannot afford time off work. W/e of 20/21 best for me as may not have a car after then.

ok i'm lost here... what's appening? well i'm on summer hols but im lookin for a job which aint goin very well but neva mind so i wld ave to ask for that day off or sumfin if i get a job sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

depends where it is!

Well that weekend is fine for me. but which day and where? as still not really sure of whats going on wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />