white lupo due to be in octobers issue of pvw

vagowners

Theres no white GTI in Octobers issue.

There was a white 1.4 16v on BBS approx a year ago had a checkered flag roof. That it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i remember that one, think it was featured in Golf+ but with 17's. A 'Street's Finest' car IIRC.

i prefer it in it's split rim form... and when it was grey. looked so stunning like that.

hatin the 17's and the black stripe. blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> yuk.

they had a picture of it from essen in fast car (i swear on my life it was a mates copy shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> ) sayin it was a 1.8T.

i was like "uuuh no it isnt" coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Edited by ...superlupo...

@ Vagowners, that Lupo you posted is the one Im talking about, I'll dig out the issues of PVW and The Golf+ tomo and tell you when it was out so you can get a back issues.

I loved it when it was nimbus Grey too shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> Just right..