My Arosa 1.0S

cardaft

Havent updated this in ages. So today i thought i would show my 1.0S Arosa that i had not forgotten it and gave it the best wash its ever had, and since it hadn't been washed for about six weeks it needed it.

You have got to love silver cars though, even after 6 weeks it still didnt look to dirty, much cleaner than my black arosa that was washed last week!, just the wheels were on the black side front-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00507.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00506.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00511.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00508.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00514.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00538.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00502.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Also polished and wased the wheels to protect them a bit from the brake dust and the road elements, they came up really well:

DSC00494.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00526.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

So now its tucked away in the garage and the dirty one left out side tonight, i dont want it to be used now, looks too good DSC00505.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00492.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Think ill save that for another day now laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Chris

I'm posting this now as it took me an hour to load those photos!

What wax did you get then? The wheels look to have come up nice shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

@Canonman: when did you get so many posts, I've been here longer that you huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

looking goood just posting this on a wii lol

Cheers smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> , it took me about 5-6 hours to get it all polished and waxed, its worth it thought wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I'm posting this now as it took me an hour to load those photos!

What wax did you get then? The wheels look to have come up nice shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

@Canonman: when did you get so many posts, I've been here longer that you huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Your computer is a bit on the slow side isnt it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Erm i got the same wax as you did, the autoglym stuff, seems to work well, have to see how long it stays clean for and how good it repels the water.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Both of you have very few posts tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Chris my mum got me the Seat cleaning range for me to try out for my bday, will let you know how it get on with it, the dash stuff sounds good, leaves a nice matt finish it says.

Also got some of the air valve caps and one doesn't fit lol its to big lol spanish build quality there lol

Chris my mum got me the Seat cleaning range for me to try out for my bday, will let you know how it get on with it, the dash stuff sounds good, leaves a nice matt finish it says.

Also got some of the air valve caps and one doesn't fit lol its to big lol spanish build quality there lol

Oh right, Seat cleaning range? i didnt know they had one laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> , is it their own brand stuff? Yep let me know how you get on with it then smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> How doesnt one fit huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> they are quite good though, once they fit, but remember to put some copper slip or something on to stop them sticking. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

are the mudflaps abs plastic or are they rubber??

There plastic, but are a bit flexi, ive cought the front ones a few times on curbs and things and they havent damaged or bent.

I think they finish the cars off nicely, what ever height it is, although if i catch them on mine i really couldnt cope with a lowered one laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

But if your a bit careful they are fine, and looks so much better imo shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

• 2 months later...
never heard them called that before :huh::lol:

believe it or not theyre a reasonably expensive optional extra :blink:

wayne

:lol: Nope ive not either, although i do like the rear light on the arosas, thats one of the first things that drew me to buying one :lol:

Well i think they were about £120 or something, then i had a body shop fit them so they are in the right place and they cleaned the sides with some chemical stuff to get rid of all the dirt so it sticks better.

Yes i know i put rubstrips on my car when the thing is to remove them...

However, i got it when i was at college, and id had my previous car bumped in the carpark a couple of times so i wanted to protect my doors when i got my arosa.

But they have grown on me and i like the way it looks with them really :D