Uber bargain

Jus_a_wanabee

Whilst browsin for a first car came across this :

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/cars_...rch_full=SEARCH

gone by the time i had rang up! tears started streamin'......... mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> thumbdown.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbdown:" border="0" alt="thumbdown.gif" />

the red one! lol! didnt no how to post the link for the actaul car! confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Edited by Jus_a_wanabee

somebody buys that for £600 odd quid and then buys lupochargeds 1.4sport engine , wiring , and gearbox for £275 and strip out the inners and sell them on ebay along with the original engine gbox and youve got a cheap track car

Ive seen a few off the mk1 1 litres that cheap because basically everyone wants to uprgrade to a mk2 or a lupo which is far more modern looking and feeling especially inside whereas the 1.4 mk1's are holding there prices quite well the seat garage i brought my arosa from last week has got a 1.4s mk1 in red with 26,000 miles 98 s reg for £3300 which is quite dear really

Edited by The subtle modder