Just Bought a GTi

mcrdave

PS. Good to know there are more gti's in Manchester, do you do any kind of meets or stuff like that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excellenté! Yeah there are a few of us around the North west.. I'm in Scouseland myself, so only up the '62 laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Thankyou Mr Tigz

Ok guys here you go,

mcrdave-myloop.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Also, I'm trying not to stress but I stupidly managed to kerbn one of the wheels this morning...

I can't believe it, but it was completely my fault. I think it's partly coming out of the smart into the lupo, it just feels so darn big!... Can anyone recommend a reasonably cheap kit or touch up stick that would help disguise it, it's not that bad, just needs a bit of paint on there.

Hope you get the pic

cheers

Dave

She's a beaut! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

As for the kerbing, umm.. try halfords? They must have something like that?

Congrats on picking it up, hope you enjoy it!

I kerbed my alloy outside bossjohnc's work two weeks ago, proper little chunk taken out. In my defence I hadn't driven the car in 9 months and I wasn't really concentrating!

Haven't looked into getting it repaired, will probably not bother and get a fresh set of bathursts in a couple of years, but count on Halfords giving you a spanking, they are currently charging a fortune for scratch removal.

Also, I'm trying not to stress but I stupidly managed to kerbn one of the wheels this morning,its the lupo, it just feels so darn big!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

thats gotta be a first, the size of the vast lupo laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Glad your liking it pal!!!!!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Regarding the meets...only been to one upto now,other than the shows....VWNW and Edition 38 where i saw alot of fellow members

That meet was in sheffield so not exactly around the corner for myself

We could organise something closer to home for us manchester lot i spose tho?

Tom

Hehe, can't wipe the smile off my face, I'm loving this car. Was out till late last night playing. Took the girlfriend for a drive in it, decided to stop for a curry in Rusholme, got a great spot to park, right opposite the restaurant and couldn't resist taking a few more pics (see below)!!!

Oh yeah, went to Halfords, I can get a silver touch up pen thing from there for £3.99, I'll get it at the weekend, it won't be perfect again but at least it will look a bit better.

Re. first mods... hmmm, I really don't know how to improve it!!!? I could do with a denison ipod link thing I suppose, as the tape deck adaptors are supposed to be pants aren't they?

Also, yeah I would definitely come to a meet somewhere around Mcr.

mcrdave-rushholme1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />