Club Lupos newest member!

Tigz™

:lo: that made me giggle like a girl!

Cool looking kid mate.

Didn't think Id say it, but looking forward to another wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

What you feeding him?!

Deisel....lol

Yep it made me chuckle too. he's into pat at the moment and has even got a same size as him pat too going to try and get a pic of them both... he he.

Yep it shocks me to think how quick the time has gone for us both too. Albie has 8 teeth now and walking with his kiddy zimmer push and walk thing he says about 8 words like mum,cat dog, ta, cat, gone, gad cos he cant say dad yet. We want a little girl now but its going to be another 3 years ish before we can. got to chip the leon first..lol for the extra power to weight... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww they are both looking so grown up now biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Can't wait to see Ben's niece again, she's in Australia at the moment, coming home end of November, then she's off for good sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

A guy Ben was working with yesterday - his missus has just had their 6th baby ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> !!!!!

"Ummm... did I get some on me?"

I had dinner with the parents-to-be of my Godson last night. Only 9 weeks til he's due... Kayleigh's got such a cute little bump! I've told Mum & bump that he's not allowed to be late as I've got a whole week off over Christmas... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 1 month later...
Any news on No2?)

It was hard at first, but once I'd warmed up, it came out quite e... blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Emma is good thanks, Shes annoyed as shes been going to the gym each night, and shes going to have to start all over again lol

But no news yet, not heard when the scan will be yet.

Top pic. I'm always amazed by how kids can sleep so well in what seem to be the most uncomfortable positions!

Poor un-edited pic I know, just grabbed camera quick, and took it before she moved.

Thought this was funny chloe003.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> That is so funny. Albie is now walking and since i last posted he's eye teeth are coming through... All 4 at the same time. So 12 teeth and walking before his 1st birthday. Now i know why we havent slept. The remote control ThinGy we have had to get a spare as he keeps hogging ours. And my blackberry and phone he keeps going after them and my gadgets so i have have had to give his own blackberry and phone to play with. There goes my chance to sell all my old phones on ebay....doh... Stilll love im ta bit ...new pic coming soon

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> That is so funny. Albie is now walking and since i last posted he's eye teeth are coming through... All 4 at the same time. So 12 teeth and walking before his 1st birthday. Now i know why we havent slept. The remote control ThinGy we have had to get a spare as he keeps hogging ours. And my blackberry and phone he keeps going after them and my gadgets so i have have had to give his own blackberry and phone to play with. There goes my chance to sell all my old phones on ebay....doh... Stilll love im ta bit ...new pic coming soon

Congrats mate. Long time no see. I take it time is at a premium now. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Congrats mate. Long time no see. I take it time is at a premium now. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> not arf bruv . yep got our hands full. don't know how Andi post so much.

still miss my little loopy but have to be happy with tractor powa.

hope all is ok with you bruv

• 4 weeks later...

She must be at the age where she can understand what is going on!

Bet she couldnot wait to see what santa had bought her biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

She has deffo taken after her daddy in that pic aswell smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />