Missing tool?

he's off to T in the park i think biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

oops, that wasn't the tool you were after .... the screw in loop towing eye, you don't get one on a gti though as they are already built in behind the covers in the front spoiler vertical bars.

Cuddly toy!

Ooops..wrong game. Sorry

Edited by stevewp

Being serious for a moment (take advantage of it, it doesn't happen often!!), are you sure it isn't screwed in? I haven't got a GTi, so I don't know, but from what Crusoe was saying it could be already fitted.

steve wot cuddly toys to u have shaped like that :S

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, it IS Hannah's Lupo after all shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Ok...was only going on this.....

he's off to T in the park i think biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

oops, that wasn't the tool you were after .... the screw in loop towing eye, you don't get one on a gti though as they are already built in behind the covers in the front spoiler vertical bars.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you have a GTI the towing eye is already fitted as mentioned by Crusoe and backed up again by Steve. If you remove the drivers side cover (i think) it will be behind there.

So if it is a GTI the only thing I can see missing from your pic is the tool to remove the centre caps from the bathursts.

Below is a pic of mine with all tools in place, small spanner, screwdriver thing, centre cap removal tool, locking nut tool and tyre foam. Ignore tow rope etc I put those in there!!

2005-07-12001.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

oh and you should have an air compresser as well.

Hope this helps mate.

Nick. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by Presty