Lupo 1.0 AHT, Diagnose

Hello,

I have a Lupo 1.0 AHT from 1999 and I have some issues on starting engine. When it's hot (I mean the weather is hot) i have difficulties on starting engine, like it needs 5 or 6 second to fire up. But right after if I stop running engine and start again, it fires immediately, and then when I wait like 30 min or 1 hour after, when I start the engine it becomes difficult again, and it smells gasoline a lot.

I tried to change PMH sensor, and now MAP sensor but it didn't solve my problem.
Then I wanted to pass on some diagnostic interface, HEX-V2 VCDS, but I'm not able to communicate with engine module (only able to connect to "Instruments cluster" and "Airbag" control unit).

Any tips guys?
Is there a more suitable diagnostic interface/software for AHT 1.0 than VCDS and Ross-tech?
Is there anyone who was able to communicate and read fault codes from ECU of AHT engine using diagnostic software?
And if I'm supposed to be able to communicate with ECU with VCDS, what would be the reason I actually can't? (I already check fuse, seems OK, unplug my aftermarket radio ... )

Thanks

Aht isn't an engine here.

Frank loves one though.

I'd suggest the crank or engine speed sensor if it has one.