Lupo chugging/misfiring - change spark plugs? Fuel pump maybe?

eBrooker

I noticed this driving back from a short drive, on acceleration it felt like it was chugging or not getting enough power. Anyway I managed to get home and noticed it also happens while sitting idle. Does it sound like the fuel pump? I have ordered some spark plugs and ignition cables just in case it's those and wondered if anyone knows of any step by steps or YouTube vids? 

Found this one which looks pretty good but I think it's in German:

Are there any vids in English? 

Also any other thoughts as to what it might be?

I managed to do it :D changed the spark plugs and air filter but left the cables as they seemed ok - or do you think they're worth changing anyway as I don't think they've been changed in the last ten years. I did try to tug on them to see if they would come out easily but they didn't hence thought I'd leave them, perhaps check  on Youtube first in case they need twisting or something.

For anyone watching the vid in future, that's pretty much how I did it.

With regards to the misfiring/chugging, it seemed to happen once when I started the engine (but I might have imagined it) but didn't notice it after a few revs. Went for a quick spin around the block and it seemed fine, *touch wood* this has sorted it, tho I am not counting my chickens just yet!