100hp rear silencer on 1.4 tdi 75hp

tchouki85

Good morning all

sorry I'm French and I use Google for translation,I just picked up my new Lupo 100hp rear bumper as I want the center exit, have any of you done this modification before?

2022_07_22_10_22_28_5D95984D-3D00-4F0C-B
here is my freshly painted rear bumper

suddenly I hesitate between two types of exhaust outlets, I would like an oval outlet but I can only find 120x80 or 140x90 outlets if anyone knows where I can get 135x80 outlets that would be greatFC351267-EE2F-4749-B040-3D365C24798B.thumb.jpeg.19034487469275406812ad191cbe3355.jpeg

I wish my Lupo looked like this

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! I wonder why you bought a bumper for your car so that you don't know what to do with it later. Just go to some auto repair shop, and they will put this bumper there for a certain price quickly. If you haven't had this experience before, you better not try it yourself because you can ruin the whole back of the car. I also sometimes tried to experiment on jdm cars that I own, and once, because I didn't put the bumper right, I scratched everything from the bottom of the car.

Edited by Togorot

1 hour ago, Togorot said:

Hi! I wonder why you bought a bumper for your car so that you don't know what to do with it later.

Hello, I bought the rear bumper with the aim of installing the central exhaust, but I am missing the spare wheel plates to finish the assembly.

• 7 months later...