Not 'new' but 1st post - my 1999 Lupo 1.0

MartiniSalad

So this is what I've got to show off. 56,000 miles since '99, learning to drive in it as its my first car and I've gotta say I'm enjoying having it. £700 was the cost.

I can't believe how much of a step-up in quality it feels compared to, say, an equivalent Ka/Saxo/other city car than probably a Smart, to say its in banger exterior shape and for banger money it feels proper. 

Done a few jobs on it - wheel nuts, MOT repairs - but there's a couple of things still wrong. Bumped it into a hedge so there's slight front bumper damage and I wish it was wind-up not electric windows (persistent issues). Other than that... loving the thing.

This forum's been a major help, btw. I'd still have a wrong clock if I didn't use Club Lupo!

PXL_20210404_122853098.MP.jpg

Nice colour too. Yeah older vdubs were built to a higher standard than they are today. Now built to a price and harmonised road rules... If I went for a brand new car, it's probably be Toyota or Nissan these days.