new wheels for me

findy

nice... will you be selling your old ones?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

.......And if you were to be run over by a bus could i have your t.v?

Vultures! all of you!!!!!!!!

but how much would you want for your wheels? shifty.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shifty:" border="0" alt="shifty.gif" />

Hate to say it, but I think they look like steels with paint on. I know that's harsh, but I just think there's so many nice wheels available, you could do alot better. Just my 2c's worth

thanks for your opinions, with regards to carters post my bumpers are going to be smoothed and the ridges taken out front and back. will eventually be getting some coilovers too so hopefully will be a bit better.

Steel with paint on they may look but at the mo they are all i can really afford so they will do for now.

they are 15"x7"

Wheels for sale were only going to be about 150 really unless i get an awful lot of interest in them. already got one person who might want them so they could already go to them.

OLD WHEELS ARE ONLY 14" Two nearly new perelli tyres on front and two cheap efforts on rear.

The ones you already have on look great compared to those new ones. They would look better on a MK1 Golf or a bellnose Mini imo.

Had similar one on my Triumph Spitfire 1500 but they were polished alloy spokes and black rims.

Old skool cool!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

if the ATS's are ET20 uve no hope, tried a set on mine n they at out of the rear arches about 2 inches, car wud be undrivable for fear of hittin a bump and ripping the arch off

a black middle and polished outer would give an expensive-looking three-piece look.......... imo wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Agreed.

Plus I think they are too old school for your kit.

They'd go better on a stock Arosa than one with a body kit imo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed

It is possible tho with a little bit of tinkering with the kit it could look ok, just take a line out of it here and there and flush it to the bumpers.

as for them looking like steels with paint on, ATS cups are one of te best wheels ever IMO, i have 2 friends running them on golfs and they look awesome, they certainly dont look like steels with paint on PMSL

they are ET28's so they shouldn't stick out very much i not at all, thanks carter once again.

i was thinking about removing all of my ridges on my bumpers and completly flushing my skirts in so should be ok.

FINGERS CROSSED