Lupo Turbo

The Penguin

Shouldnt you be asking the seller this question?

You cant tell too much about the brakes as he doesnt say enough about the car like wheel size or brake mods, they are drilled and grooved but look pretty worn, if the wheels are 15 I'd say they are 280mm but he'd be best placed to answer all that.

16 hours ago, Sausage said:

Shouldnt you be asking the seller this question?

You cant tell too much about the brakes as he doesnt say enough about the car like wheel size or brake mods, they are drilled and grooved but look pretty worn, if the wheels are 15 I'd say they are 280mm but he'd be best placed to answer all that.

The advert is thin on information, is the gearbox up to the task, how do you turbo this engine, what does this entail, ultimately its just a bitsa. But if things have been done properly it could be an interesting car; as I'm trying to reduce my stock of Lupo's/Arosa's at the moment so I won't be buying it

Gearbox will be an 085 either the original one or the one from the polo gti (again he doesnt say enough info) so it will be a weak point and especially so if it is the 1.4 gearbox it will have a short miserable life. It's way over priced as it is, seen  tidy 1.8T conversions for that money.